キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

FLEXCAN_SRV_Seinit

402件の閲覧回数
zhouqicheng
Contributor I

Hello, sending a 'can' command immediately upon power on will cause a blockage, resulting in the inability to reverse initialize the 'can' command,
tatus_t FLEXCAN_DRV_Deinit(uint8_t instance);
How can I unblock the network and make FLEXCAN_SRV_Seinit work properly,
Sending other instructions with the same baud rate will not result in this situation

0 件の賞賛
返信
4 返答(返信)

379件の閲覧回数
Julián_AragónM
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @zhouqicheng,

Please share some details from your project. Which device is this? Also, are you using an example or is this your code?

Does FLEXCAN_DRV_Deinit return STATUS_ERROR? Please clarify what is meant by "blocked network".

Best regards,
Julián

0 件の賞賛
返信

360件の閲覧回数
zhouqicheng
Contributor I

zhouqicheng_0-1722495752401.png

Hello, using the official can bootloader program, which is used to jump the app program to exit can, requires CAN_Seinit. If you keep sending the can command, you will be stuck in the/* Wait for entering the freeze mode */function of CAN_Seinit. Other commands will not have this phenomenon

0 件の賞賛
返信

354件の閲覧回数
zhouqicheng
Contributor I

Hello, I noticed that I am unable to enter freeze mode
NOTRDY and FRZACK bits are both zero
After checking the registers, I still haven't entered low-power mode. Is there any other reason why I can't enter freeze mode? Why don't similar commands have this phenomenon           

zhouqicheng_0-1722503675257.png

0 件の賞賛
返信

305件の閲覧回数
Julián_AragónM
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @zhouqicheng,

Please check 55.1.9.1 Freeze mode entry; it describes the steps needed for entering freeze mode:

Julin_AragnM_0-1722890532297.png

Best regards,
Julián

0 件の賞賛
返信