Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debugging issue

Jump to solution
Ayaz
Contributor III

Hi 

I am facing an issue with S32D, when I am trying to debug,it gives me this error:

Skærmbillede 2024-04-23 105234.png

I have reinstalled the S32D and Pemiro drivers,but still have the same issue.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Ayaz 

Please create a blank "S32DS Application Project" and see if you get the same error. Also, try with an example code.

Additionally, can you please try the following?

1. Turn the switch off
  2. disconnect the 12-volts
  3. reconnect the 12-volts
  4. turn the switch on

This power-up procedure manages that SBC starts with the disabled watchdog. Four orange LEDs indicate active 12, 5, 3.3, and 1.5 V power supply domains.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Ayaz 

What project are you flashing to the target? Is it one of the example projects or a custom one? Is this the first time you ever tried or did it work previously and now fail? Are you using custom boards? Or is it an NXP board?

B.R.

VaneB

0 Kudos
Ayaz
Contributor III

Hi

This is not the first time, and I figured that the issue was from the evaluation board (S32k344 Q172), when I am switching to (S32k344 T172). I did not have this issue anymore, do you have any idea, how to fix this?

0 Kudos
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Ayaz 

Please create a blank "S32DS Application Project" and see if you get the same error. Also, try with an example code.

Additionally, can you please try the following?

1. Turn the switch off
  2. disconnect the 12-volts
  3. reconnect the 12-volts
  4. turn the switch on

This power-up procedure manages that SBC starts with the disabled watchdog. Four orange LEDs indicate active 12, 5, 3.3, and 1.5 V power supply domains.

0 Kudos