Could you provide sample code for S32k344 intergration FS26?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could you provide sample code for S32k344 intergration FS26?

fxn
Contributor II

Hi NXP team,

We are developeing S32K344 to intrergrate FS26 by driver(without autosar and mcal).  Could you provide sample code for S32K3 RTD 2.0.0?  Thanks.

0 Kudos
7 Replies

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

S32K3 Standard Software package (https://www.nxp.com/webapp/swlicensing/sso/downloadSoftware.sp?catid=SW32K3-STDSW-D) currently contains “FS26 SBC Autosar 4.4 version 0.9.1” package which is compatible with RTD 1.0.0.

I will ask about the plans and update to new RTD version. I will let you know later.

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos

franklin08
Contributor I

Hello @lukaszadrapa . I’m a newbie to nxp. Please is the FS26 SBC Autosar package the drivers(mcal and autosar) that I need to add to S32DS to be able to communicate and configure FS26?. I’m using S32k344 dev board. Also does it come with example code?

Thanks

0 Kudos

fxn
Contributor II

Hi Lukas,

Thanks for you reply. I already check below link which you mentioned, but it's for MCAL. I need driver version. Please help to check if have FS26 sample code for driver. Thank you.

0 Kudos

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Expected release date of FS26 1.0.0 SW package based on RTD 2.0.0 is 16th September 2022.

The FS26 driver is CDD and there is only one interface to application (no Autosar and no Ip interface like on RTD but only one generic interface which can be used in both Autosar or non-Autosar). Also it is possible to use the driver either with SPI MCAL interface or Lpspi_Ip interface (if using Lpspi_Ip then the project needs to define USE_IPV_LPSPI). FS26 can be configured either in Tresos or in S32DS.

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos

gumu
Contributor IV

Hi @lukaszadrapa ,

Does the variable USE_IPV_LPSPI need to be defined manually by the developer, or is it generated by the S32DS tool configuration?

0 Kudos

fxn
Contributor II

Hi Lukas,

Noted below w/ thanks.

But I still have one question, could I use MCAL and LP(DRIVER) in the same project? Yesterday I try to use I2c_HLD_LPI2C_Transfer_S32K344(MCAL) to intergrate GPIO by PIN tool with Siul2_Dio_1 and Siul2_Port_1(LP), but there are some build error as below. Please help to check it and let us know if it is workable for MCAL and LP(DRIVER) are in the same project. Thanks.

1. SDK can not change NUM_OF_CONFIGURED_PINS, we need revise pin num by ourself.

2. SDK can not extern const Siul2_Port_Ip_PinSettingsConfig g_pin_mux_InitConfigArr0[NUM_OF_CONFIGURED_PINS], we need add it by ourself.

fxn_0-1661393161555.png

0 Kudos

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Rex,

in general, MCAL and IP layers can be used at the same time but not for the same module. For example, if you use module xyz in MCAL, you should not use the same module in IP.

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos