次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Compatibility issue between S32K344 and S32K324

ソリューションへジャンプ
196件の閲覧回数
Chenxu1
Contributor I

Hi,I have encountered the following problems recently, please help to answer , thanks.

1、Can S32K324 and S32K344 be obtained from each other by decoupling and locking steps?(mass production phase)

At present, P32K344 and P32K324(sample stage) of my test  are able to free to decouple and lock step.

2、Can S32K324's project be downloaded to S32K344?  If so,what needs to be changed?

Expecting a reply.  TKS.

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
159件の閲覧回数
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Chenxu1 

1. Can S32K324 and S32K344 be obtained from each other by decoupling and locking steps? (mass production phase)
It is not possible because the production MCU comes with this feature locked.

2. Can the project be downloaded from S32K324 to S32K344?
It is not possible because there are several settings made in the project that will cause failures on other devices different than the version for which the project was created. I am afraid that the most viable option is to generate a new project with the corresponding MCU and then copy the application source files from your pre-existing project as well as any customizations you made to the project properties.

BR, VaneB

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 返信
160件の閲覧回数
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Chenxu1 

1. Can S32K324 and S32K344 be obtained from each other by decoupling and locking steps? (mass production phase)
It is not possible because the production MCU comes with this feature locked.

2. Can the project be downloaded from S32K324 to S32K344?
It is not possible because there are several settings made in the project that will cause failures on other devices different than the version for which the project was created. I am afraid that the most viable option is to generate a new project with the corresponding MCU and then copy the application source files from your pre-existing project as well as any customizations you made to the project properties.

BR, VaneB

0 件の賞賛
返信