Can the input capture peripheral of the ftm ic of the S32K146 chip work normally in debug mode?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can the input capture peripheral of the ftm ic of the S32K146 chip work normally in debug mode?

Contributor I

Hello everyone
When I use PE to debug the FTM IC peripherals, if I run directly without setting breakpoints, the function is normal. It doesn't work when a breakpoint is set and the program is stopped and then run. Run directly after reset, and the function is restored.

FTM Global config:Debug mode is Mode3;

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@1069466534

Can you try seting the debug mode to 0x00?

FTM_BDM_MODE_00 = 0x00U,    /*!< FTM counter stopped, CH(n)F bit can be set, FTM channels
                                 *   in functional mode, writes to MOD,CNTIN and C(n)V registers bypass
                                 *   the register buffers */
    FTM_BDM_MODE_01 = 0x01U,    /*!< FTM counter stopped, CH(n)F bit is not set, FTM channels
                                 *   outputs are forced to their safe value , writes to MOD,CNTIN and
                                 *   C(n)V registers bypass the register buffers */
    FTM_BDM_MODE_10 = 0x02U,    /*!< FTM counter stopped, CH(n)F bit is not set, FTM channels
                                *    outputs are frozen when chip enters in BDM mode, writes to MOD,
                                *    CNTIN and C(n)V registers bypass the register buffers */
    FTM_BDM_MODE_11 = 0x03U     /*!< FTM counter in functional mode, CH(n)F bit can be set,
                                 *   FTM channels in functional mode, writes to MOD,CNTIN and C(n)V
                                 *   registers is in fully functional mode */

0 Kudos

Contributor I

1069466534_0-1657957958328.png

My FTM IC Config

0 Kudos