取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Can_43_FLEXCAN and Mcu configuration not loading in EB tresos studio 29.0.0

793 次查看
somto
Contributor I

I'm trying to generate AUTOSAR basic software from CAN example given in SW32K3_RTD_R21-11_4.0.0_P16 (AUTOSAR 4.7.0). However after importing the example to EB tresos studio, all configurations load except Can_43_FLEXCAN and Mcu  configuration.

ERROR says : Invalid XPath-expression for Attribute "EDITABLE" of node "/AUTOSAR/TOP-LEVEL-PACKAGES/Platform/ELEMENTS/Platform/GeneralConfiguration/PlatformMulticoreSupport": (35016) Cannot get a resource file for target CORTEXM and derivate S32K3XX. Maybe this is due to module restrictions.

ERROR CODE: 1803   

0 项奖励
回复
3 回复数

691 次查看
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @somto 

Could you try removing the Resource module and then re-adding it? 

Also, this error has been discussed in another thread, check it, it might be useful for you. 

EB Tresos error when configuring MCAL (RTD) components with Vector DaVinci Configurator Pro

B.R.

VaneB

0 项奖励
回复

784 次查看
somto
Contributor I
CAN error : Invalid XPath-expression for Attribute "VISIBLE" of node "/Can_43_FLEXCAN_TS_T40D34M40I0R0/Can/CanConfigSet/CanController/CanClockFromBus": (35016) Cannot get a resource file for target CORTEXM and derivate S32K3XX. Maybe this is due to module restrictions.
0 项奖励
回复

785 次查看
somto
Contributor I
This error too : Invalid XPath-expression for Attribute "VISIBLE" of node "/TS_T40D34M40I0R0/Mcu/McuModuleConfiguration/McuModeSettingConf/McuPartitionConfiguration/McuPartition0Config/McuPrtnCofb0UnderMcuControl": (35016) Cannot get a resource file for target CORTEXM and derivate S32K3XX. Maybe this is due to module restrictions.
0 项奖励
回复