cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CDT indexer gets stucks in S32DS

Jump to solution
LewisThin
Contributor III

S32DS CDT indexer get stucks when indexing and parsing a c file.

the debug log in the console is 

Indexer: parsing \BCU_CODE\src\Cdd\CDD_Diag\CDD_Diag.c
Warning: NLS missing message: CdtProjectIndexerSettingsInitializer_set_description_to_project in: com.nxp.s32ds.ext.cdt.internal.validation.core.messages
Warning: NLS missing message: RefreshPolicyValidator_refresh_failed in: com.nxp.s32ds.ext.cdt.internal.validation.core.messages

then i adjust the vm size , and no waning output. but  the indexer process still stucks, and the cpu load of s32ds is 20%+ (almost one cpu core)

any one can help?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

are you still facing the issue? There was some major updates related to S32DS Performance. Please make sure that you have updated S32DS to latest version which is v3.5.12

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

for huge project Eclipse (on which is S32DS based) can't handle Indexer very well. You can try to disable it in Windows -> Preferences or play a little bit with settings: 

jiri_kral_0-1706700064602.png

0 Kudos
LewisThin
Contributor III

I am sorry that this is not the root cause. I changed the parameters before I post the issue.

further more, I have modified the VM arguments in s32ds.ini the increase the memory that coule be used.

but nothing works.

0 Kudos
jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

are you still facing the issue? There was some major updates related to S32DS Performance. Please make sure that you have updated S32DS to latest version which is v3.5.12

0 Kudos