Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backdoor problem

Jump to solution
lyz
Contributor II

Problem1:

I use this example code, disable successfully, but the S32K144 chip reset when i use J-Link to connecting S32K144 core by J-Flash. example as follow:

lyz_0-1667900497044.png

Can i use J-Link to connecting S32K144 core by J-Flash when Using a backdoor key to unlock security? Can the chip reset?

Problem2:

when Using a backdoor key to unlock security, as follow, manual config

lyz_1-1667900831332.png

but, the config of example code, as follow:

lyz_2-1667900979823.png

Both is different. I try the config of manual, do not disable secure.

please tell me the answer, thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi lyz,

A1. When test that example, the chip is secured after reset.(notice "Un-securing the MCU using backdoor key access") When you want to connect it, mass erase will blank the chip, no code in the chip will cause periodic resets. 

Un-securing the MCU using backdoor key access.png

A2. FTFC->FCCOB[3]  point to FCCOB0 which used to fill with Flash command(You can refer to the source code of AN5401SW\3_Basic_operations)

FTFC_FCCOB[3] FCCOB0 Flash command.png

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi lyz,

A1. When test that example, the chip is secured after reset.(notice "Un-securing the MCU using backdoor key access") When you want to connect it, mass erase will blank the chip, no code in the chip will cause periodic resets. 

Un-securing the MCU using backdoor key access.png

A2. FTFC->FCCOB[3]  point to FCCOB0 which used to fill with Flash command(You can refer to the source code of AN5401SW\3_Basic_operations)

FTFC_FCCOB[3] FCCOB0 Flash command.png

Best Regards,
Robin
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
lyz
Contributor II
thank you very much!
I know this. But forget FTFC->FCCOB[3] point to FCCOB0
0 Kudos