cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADTJA1101-RMII and SJA1105 driver installation

Jump to solution
FelixR
Contributor III

I am currently trying to implement an embedded web server using LWIP onto the S32K148 as well as the S32K344-EVB. I was reading that the LWIP examples should have drivers for the ADTJA1101-RMII and SJA1105 Switch, however I don't seem to find the drivers inside the S32ds 3.4 and neither how to configure them.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

The LWIP example, unfortunately just configures external transceivers through RTD GMAC APIs, and doesn't use neither the transceiver driver nor the transceiver configuration code. If you're interested in the transceiver driver SW product, you can order the TJA 11xx driver SW product (SWXJA11XX-SEPHY44E). Contact your local FAE to get that product.

Best Regards,

Nam

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

The LWIP example, unfortunately just configures external transceivers through RTD GMAC APIs, and doesn't use neither the transceiver driver nor the transceiver configuration code. If you're interested in the transceiver driver SW product, you can order the TJA 11xx driver SW product (SWXJA11XX-SEPHY44E). Contact your local FAE to get that product.

Best Regards,

Nam

0 Kudos
FelixR
Contributor III

This is unfortunate. I will look into the other products you mentioned.

Thanks Nam

0 Kudos