次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

S32G3- Boot and Application Binaries required to start A core

264件の閲覧回数
kavyapk
Contributor I

Hello,

I would like to understand what and all the binaries are used to start S32G399ARDB3 A core.

As per AN13750 ,

it was mentioned like fip.bin, fip.32, kernel image,dtb image,ipcf image are to be copied in SD card and in NOR flash we have to flash boot.bin, Mcore application bin file (if required) and fip.bin 

Is this information is correct?

And fip.32-sd card image is for which flash mode?

0 件の賞賛
4 返答(返信)

240件の閲覧回数
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

AN13750 for RDB2 refers to a multicore scenario. For the description you are providing, we understand that you are looking to boot the A53 core only, for which we rather recommend the RDB3 Software Enablement Training available under the RDB3 product page (link: S32G3 Vehicle Networking Reference Design | NXP Semiconductors), starting from Page 36 which is related to the Linux BSP under the A53:

DanielAguirre_0-1716830493181.png

Please, let us know.

0 件の賞賛

113件の閲覧回数
Prateeksha
Contributor I

@Daniel-Aguirre ,

Could you please tell the files which needs to be flashed on to the NOR flash and SD card for booting A-core? or confirm if the files bootloader, M-core application and Fip.s32.SDcard flashed on NOR flash and LINUX BSP, DTB, FIP.s32.SDcard stored in SD card is only required for booting A-core from S32G3 bootloader and no Fip.bin is required in NOR flash?

0 件の賞賛

148件の閲覧回数
kavyapk
Contributor I

Hello,

I have flashed fip.bin to NOR flash along with bootloader bin file (Via NXP Flash tool) and observing the below log

MicrosoftTeams-image (107).png

Booting of a53 core is not successful, could you please confirm that the configurations for image fragments with respect to fip.bin is not required and only atf configurations are enough as per the build log  ,

If only the configurations for atf is enough in bootloader then  why is it stuck as in above log .

MicrosoftTeams-image (108).png

0 件の賞賛

110件の閲覧回数
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

This seems related to the following thread:

S32G399ARDB3 A core Booting issue - NXP Community

In which information has been already provided.

Please, let us know.

0 件の賞賛