キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

HardFault_Handler

659件の閲覧回数
peko
Contributor I

hello,I encountered the following problem when debugging the S32G LLCE function: I have two projects, one generated by EB configuration and one generated by S32DS configuration. The program generated by EB runs to the code "u64MemPointer = (uint64*)Llce_CoreData[i].pu8MemLocation;" this code automatically jumps to the HardFault_Handler dead loop; but I tried the project generated by S32DS and there was no such phenomenon. What could be the problem? The following are screenshots of the debugging process of the two projects.

0 件の賞賛
3 返答(返信)

54件の閲覧回数
Djuric
Contributor I

@peko Have you had any luck with this? I have the same problem, what is the solution?

0 件の賞賛

38件の閲覧回数
peko
Contributor I

Hello,The problem I encountered was that the pointer was pointing wrong in the program. The LLCE memory segment in my program was not initialized, and after the pointer pointed, it caused a HARD_FAULT. I hope this helps,TK.

0 件の賞賛

649件の閲覧回数
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Can you let us know which S32DS/RTD/LLCE version are you working with? Are you using any NXP reference board? Also, which debugger are you using?

On regards of the EB project, we might be misunderstanding it, but we don't see any example that uses that name, is this a modified project?

Please, let us know.

0 件の賞賛