LLceCAN cannot be sent on M7 core

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LLceCAN cannot be sent on M7 core

LB666
Contributor I

Hello, the can_Loopback demo I compiled using the Gcc compilation option "- O0" cannot run properly. However, the can_Loopback demo compiled using the Gcc compilation option "- Os" can send CAN messages normally. Through debugging, it was found that the problem with the code compiled using "- O0" occurred in the Can_Llce_ExecuteIfCommand (pCurrentConfig ->u8DefaultController) function, which always returns LLCE_FW_NOTRUN, while the expected return value is LLCE_FW_SUCCESS. What is the reason for this? How can I modify the code compiled by 'O0' to also run? The software version I am using is (S32G_LLCE1_0_7, RTD_4.4_4.0.2HF02), thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

alejandro_e
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @LB666

I see you are using a HotFix RTD release, can you update to the latest stable release and check if the behavior is the same? HotFix releases are not meant for production code, as explained in it's description:

"... Hot Fix Releases are not fully qualified and are not intended for production, they must be replaced by the next qualified standard release. The intention of a Hot Fix Release is immediate fix of a critical and blocking issue at the customer."

The latest stable version is 4.4 Version 4.0.2 Patch 12, you should be able to find it in the same page that you use to download the version you currently have.

Let me know if this information was useful.

0 Kudos