次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Issue while running usecase on GoldVIP (GUI) in Docker Container

994件の閲覧回数
MidhunSreenivas
Contributor I

Hi,

There seems to be an issue while running usecase on GoldVIP (GUI) in Docker Container. I tried to navigate to the GoldVIP dashboard by typing the following address,

http://localhost/nxpdemo

in the address bar. GoldVIP dashboard was successfully opened, but there seems to be an issue in providing Dom0 IP. I tried to provide IP which I got by using the command " ip a" in the docker cli.

I tried executing usecase by trying out different IPs, but it shows error. Could you please suggest any alternate method for finding out the Dom0 IP or if something else is the issue? 

Attached the screenshot of the error for your reference. 

0 件の賞賛
返信
3 返答(返信)

974件の閲覧回数
MidhunSreenivas
Contributor I

Hi George.

The issue with the v2xdomu ip address has been resolved. 

But now we are facing an issue with the GMAC0 port. Is it okay to connect the ethernet cable to the GMAC0 port before powering on the goldbox? Ping status was a failure when we connected the ethernet cable before powering on. But when we connected the ethernet cable after booting process was completed, the ping showed success.

0 件の賞賛
返信

967件の閲覧回数
gmocanu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I don't think there should be any issue with doing that (having the GMAC port already connected before POR). Does the board still acquire the IP through the DHCP client, or do you use a static network configuration? What is the output of the `ip a s` command after the board was rebooted, and does the IP reported by that command is in the local network? Could you test whether this behavior reproduces in some other networks as well?

Best regards,

George

0 件の賞賛
返信

978件の閲覧回数
gmocanu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Could you be more specific on what steps you followed to get the IP of the dom0 VM? Did you connect to the board's serial console before running the `ip a s` command (this is not clear from the initial message)? Can you ping the board (using the IP assigned on the xenbr0 interface) from the docker container CLI / your host machine (e.g., `ping -c 4 <board_ip>`)?

Best regards,

George

0 件の賞賛
返信