次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Iam not able to boot A53 after booting M7 in S32G2

6,950件の閲覧回数
Lee0202
Contributor III
  • IMG_20240717_152258.jpg

1) i am able to boot M7 with blinking led after startm7 command it got stuck . 

• 2) iam trying to boot both M7 and A53 
  • 3) iam using BSP 41 package for A53
  • 4) M7 blinking led (5.5 mb)(no loops)developed from software enabledment guide.
  • 5) startm7 address I took from .map file .
  • 6) sram address is from .ld file of M7 project.
  • 7)size is  calculated based on bytes it shows in fatls command and converted that size into hexadecimal used in copy sram command.

Help me where I am doing  mistake 

0 件の賞賛
返信
25 返答(返信)

5,204件の閲覧回数
Lee0202
Contributor III

thank you very much now it is working. After turning off secure boot and removing HSE .

0 件の賞賛
返信

6,588件の閲覧回数
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

If you are looking to develop a multicore application, we can recommend looking into AN13750, which details a multicore application with the usage of the NXP Bootloader. The boot flow you are doing is not intended for S32G. The only example we see with this boot flow is the one referring to IPCF itself.

One of the main reasons for multicore boot failures is related to the linker file, which both the AN13750 and IPCF examples provide.

Still, as said in the beginning, if you are looking to develop a multicore application, we can recommend looking into AN13750.

Please, let us know.

0 件の賞賛
返信

6,567件の閲覧回数
Lee0202
Contributor III

Ok I will follow according to you.

1) first provide me updated AN13750 .

2) because all source links are very old and not working 

3)I want to know clear information about patch files .where will get them ? And is it mandatory to apply patches according to old AN13750 document?

4) Give me logs of successfully executed for the documents of AN13750.

5) provide live  contact source .I need explain each issues iam facing while executing Old AN13750 document.

6) the below attachment is very old which is available now  in nxp documents.

0 件の賞賛
返信

6,556件の閲覧回数
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. Below will be some comments on regards of your questions:

1) first provide me updated AN13750 .

[DA]: We do apologize. We understand that at this moment there is no indication on whether the AN13750 will be updated to newer BSP's.

2) because all source links are very old and not working 

[DA]: That is correct. Back then, the BSP code was hosted under CodeAurora, then it was moved to GitHub. The following community link provides more information on this regard:

Solved: unable access to https://source.codeaurora.org/external/autobsps32/u-boot/ - NXP Community

3)I want to know clear information about patch files .where will get them ? And is it mandatory to apply patches according to old AN13750 document?

[DA]: The patch files are available under the S32G2 product page. The following community thread provides more information on this regard:

Solved: Re: 0001-ipc-multi-instances.patch from AN13750 ("Enabling Multicore Application on S32G2 .p...

And they are required.

4) Give me logs of successfully executed for the documents of AN13750.

[DA]: It is not common for us to share files under the public community. We can recommend contacting your local NXP FAE/DFAE/representative for them to open a private channel.

5) provide live  contact source .I need explain each issues iam facing while executing Old AN13750 document.

[DA]: For this, we can recommend contacting your local NXP FAE/DFAE/representative since they should be able to provide you with your requirement, if available.

6) the below attachment is very old which is available now  in nxp documents.

[DA]: Seems to be answered under point 1.

Please, let us know.

0 件の賞賛
返信

6,480件の閲覧回数
Lee0202
Contributor III

I have some queries please provide solution as like previously for each

1)where do I get IPCf examples for M7 . If you are going to suggest 4.6 ipcf means  then . Then that package contains only m7_0,m7_1.  Examples only then what about m7_2 core example for multiple instances examples? 

Please let me know where I get IPCf examples which are built in "multi-core enablement guide" 

2)I built IPCF driver " ipc_shm_dev.ko " and "multi_sample.ko"  .I got some warning when I built. But finally built without errors. Facing issues when trying to insert into kernel into modules. 

Please let me know how to insert both .ko as mentioned in " muti core enablement guide" to run demo application.

I have attached the logs photo in attachments

3).  When I am building bootloader.bin . after modify launch.bat built faced issue some error. Log file photo also attached 

Error show that xrdc header file Missing.But when rm_init plugin enabled I can generate code. And able build.

How to remove the error . please let me know

0 件の賞賛
返信

6,453件の閲覧回数
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Below will be some comments on regards of your questions:

1)where do I get IPCf examples for M7 . If you are going to suggest 4.6 ipcf means  then . Then that package contains only m7_0,m7_1.  Examples only then what about m7_2 core example for multiple instances examples? 

Please let me know where I get IPCf examples which are built in "multi-core enablement guide" 

[DA]: The examples are provided under the same file as the patch files, which are available under the S32G2 product page. The following community thread provides more information on this regard:

Solved: Re: 0001-ipc-multi-instances.patch from AN13750 ("Enabling Multicore Application on S32G2 .p...

2)I built IPCF driver " ipc_shm_dev.ko " and "multi_sample.ko"  .I got some warning when I built. But finally built without errors. Facing issues when trying to insert into kernel into modules. 

Please let me know how to insert both .ko as mentioned in " muti core enablement guide" to run demo application.

I have attached the logs photo in attachments

[DA]: For IPCF, the plugins are already available under the BSP version that you are working with, they seem to be having problems. We can recommend looking into the following community thread, which talks more about the topic of adding an additional IPCF version:

Re: Issue with NXP S32G274A RDB2 -  IPCF - NXP Community

3).  When I am building bootloader.bin . after modify launch.bat built faced issue some error. Log file photo also attached 

Error show that xrdc header file Missing.But when rm_init plugin enabled I can generate code. And able build.

How to remove the error . please let me know

[DA]: The following community thread provides a solution for this error:

Solved: compile error when build bootloader, following AN13750 - NXP Community

Please, let us know.

0 件の賞賛
返信

6,424件の閲覧回数
Lee0202
Contributor III
1)iam working on muticore enablement guide for S32g vnp rdb2 board. i got stuck at building boot loader "launching.bat" in "cmd.exe".
the link you provided for s32g3 bootloader build.
2)Iam getting error "Xrdc_Ip_Types.h" header file missing error. How to resolve this error?
0 件の賞賛
返信

6,409件の閲覧回数
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

1)iam working on muticore enablement guide for S32g vnp rdb2 board. i got stuck at building boot loader "launching.bat" in "cmd.exe".
the link you provided for s32g3 bootloader build.
2)Iam getting error "Xrdc_Ip_Types.h" header file missing error. How to resolve this error?

[DA]: As said before, the following community thread provides a solution for this error:

Solved: compile error when build bootloader, following AN13750 - NXP Community

Even if the bootloader is for S32G3, the error is generic and can happen with both S32G2 and S32G3, this is not dependent to the platform.

Please, let us know.

0 件の賞賛
返信

6,388件の閲覧回数
Lee0202
Contributor III

1) sorry for previous comment actually there are two output files .I got confused in that directory. Some I deleted  old output folder and generated project in EB and made launch. bat... 

2) successfully built bootloader.bin

3) flashed everything according to document making switch configuration accordingly..but no output in observed on screen.

4) started to debug by

a)by making sw4_7 ON it is booting with Linux very nicely 

b) according to document when made Sw10 and SW 4 I am not able see anything on screen 

Please let me know how to tackle this problem 

Let me know what are all logs you need to find reason 

0 件の賞賛
返信

6,294件の閲覧回数
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

3) flashed everything according to document making switch configuration accordingly..but no output in observed on screen.

4) started to debug by

a)by making sw4_7 ON it is booting with Linux very nicely 

b) according to document when made Sw10 and SW 4 I am not able see anything on screen 

[DA]: In general, if the application is not booting when setting the RCON to boot from QSPI can be due to several situations:

• The image being big in size and not setting QSPI reconfiguration parameters
  • The blob image of the bootloader not being set correctly.
  • The linker file for both applications are colliding with each other.
  • Both applications are initializing shared resources and conflicting with each other.

And many others. Can you share how you are defining your IVT?

Please, let us know.

0 件の賞賛
返信

6,102件の閲覧回数
Lee0202
Contributor III

sorry for the delay 

1)I attached the screen shot IVT table. Please let me know if any thing required.

2)currently i am trying  another method also " i build this ipcf sample applications " tried to copy and load IPCF sample M7 application from FAT32 in SD card by using U-boot commands(It worked(getting Ping-pong messages)).parallelly i want debug the problem of bootloader configuration method also(multicore enablement guide)as mentioned in above queries(still facing issue).

3)How can i debug M7 application with UART is S32DS . There any way easy way to work and test the M7 application(without JTAG) .because every time doing modifications in IPCF application and for testing i am again removing SD card and porting that .bin file FAT32 .Running U-boot commands becoming very difficult and very Bad practice .

yes i know that  i am asking two questions of different methods. But  my ultimate aim is to run both cores A53 and M7 using shared memory communication and on Top of shared memory of M7 . i want to run atleast  blinking LED which should be controlled from A53 via shared memory and to blinking LED application on M7 core.

0 件の賞賛
返信

6,070件の閲覧回数
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. Below will be some comments on regards of your questions:

2)... i want debug the problem of bootloader configuration method also(multicore enablement guide)as mentioned in above queries(still facing issue).

[DA]: As told before, if the application is not booting when setting the RCON to boot from QSPI can be due to several situations:

• The image being big in size and not setting QSPI reconfiguration parameters
  • The blob image of the bootloader not being set correctly.
  • The linker file for both applications are colliding with each other.
  • Both applications are initializing shared resources and conflicting with each other.

We are seeing the IVT you have shared but we cannot obtain much information given how the capture was made. Can you share a capture of each section of the IVT? At a first glance, it seems that you are using HSE, which then requires you to already have installed HSE. Did you install HSE prior to adding it to the IVT?

3)How can i debug M7 application with UART is S32DS . There any way easy way to work and test the M7 application(without JTAG) .because every time doing modifications in IPCF application and for testing i am again removing SD card and porting that .bin file FAT32 .Running U-boot commands becoming very difficult and very Bad practice .

[DA]: Overall, there is no UART debug port under S32G. The only debug port available is the JTAG one. We do apologize.

Please, let us know.

0 件の賞賛
返信

6,065件の閲覧回数
Lee0202
Contributor III
  • The image being big in size and not setting QSPI reconfiguration parameters[RE] i have attached EB tresos screen shot number 12,13,14
  • The blob image of the bootloader not being set correctly.[re] i did get this i have attached screen shorts 1) 0x00000 address for blob image 2)0x100000 address is for fib.bin 3)0x200000 for m7_0 4)0x300000 for m7_1   5)0x500000 is for m7_2
  • The linker file for both applications are colliding with each other.[re:] As mentioned in pdf i am using same board and and same versions then this may not possible.
  • Both applications are initializing shared resources and conflicting with each other.[re]is it possible with demo applications provided by nxp..

this link contains photos of the above things                          https://photos.app.goo.gl/NdwucepGLmSg9aqW7

0 件の賞賛
返信

6,063件の閲覧回数
Lee0202
Contributor III
unable add some more images so i share link contains screenshots
0 件の賞賛
返信

6,004件の閲覧回数
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. We don't endorse using external links under this community, to prevent any misunderstanding.

Seems to be, by the images shared, that you are using HSE, which then requires you to already have installed HSE. Did you install HSE prior to adding it to the IVT?

Please, let us know.

0 件の賞賛
返信

5,982件の閲覧回数
Lee0202
Contributor III

yes i downloaded before ivt configuration .I have attached file version also 

0 件の賞賛
返信

5,793件の閲覧回数
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. Did you run the HSE DEMOAPP prior to the AN13750 to confirm that the HSE-FW is loaded correctly to your device?

Please, let us know.

0 件の賞賛
返信

5,696件の閲覧回数
Lee0202
Contributor III
No
0 件の賞賛
返信

5,700件の閲覧回数
Lee0202
Contributor III

No .I didn't execute 

But now when load demo source files and when double click on .mex file getting the following error popup. How to resolve this issue? 

0 件の賞賛
返信

5,659件の閲覧回数
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. It seems that either the IDE or the RTD version you have installed is not compatible with the HSE DEMOAPP. We can recommend looking into the HSE DEMOAPP Readme to understand the required versions.

Also, you are not required to update any code under the HS DEMOAPP, the application should be ready to use once it is imported and all files are available as per the HSE DEMOAPP Readme.

For further discussion on this specific topic, help us creating a different post, since it might be diverging from the original topic.

Please, let us know.

0 件の賞賛
返信