cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to creat a S32G FreeRTOS project

Jump to solution
yqlau
Contributor II

Hi, I am trying to compile and use the S32G FreeRTOS project example in S32DS. I am using S32DS version 3.4 , the FreeRTOS for S32G module version 3.0.2 and the RTD module version 3.02 installed. I follow the the installation instructions given in the freertos plugin release notes, install in the order : RTD 3_0_2 (SW32G_S32DS_3.4.3_D2112.zip) ,then RTD package (SW32G_RTD_4.4_3.0.2_DS_updatesite_D2203.zip),then FreeRTOS (SW32_FreeRTOS_10_4_6_UOS_3_0_2_DS_updatesite_D2204). I started my FreeRTOS project by customizing the existing demo. But the project did not include the FreeRTOS source code folder. I right click on the project in the Project Explorer window, select S32 Configuration Tools->Manage SDK Components, I can see the FreeRTOS option in the OS column. But when i chose FreeRTOS option and click OK, it did not work, no FreeRTOS folder appeared in the project directory.

I'm not sure if I missed installing a package, or anything else?

Thanks.

1 Solution
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Could be that you already did it but, Have you generated the code from the GUI configuration tool?

In the examples provided by the FreeRTOS SDK, you need to first generate the code (pins, clocks, peripherals) in order to create and add everything needed for the project to run.

This is not so clearly explained in the examples, but has to be done before running the examples.

Let us know if this helps you or not.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Could be that you already did it but, Have you generated the code from the GUI configuration tool?

In the examples provided by the FreeRTOS SDK, you need to first generate the code (pins, clocks, peripherals) in order to create and add everything needed for the project to run.

This is not so clearly explained in the examples, but has to be done before running the examples.

Let us know if this helps you or not.

0 Kudos