Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crypto driver example problem

Jump to solution
Ben6
Contributor I

Hi all,

I have some trouble running the Crypto examples comes with RTD3.0.2. My board is S32G274A VNP-RDB2.

For tresos example, I get this error when building the project with "make build" command:

Ben6_0-1684478609784.png

Then I switched to the S32DS example, the project build without problem, but the code stuck here when running: 

Ben6_2-1684479134183.png

Please help me out, thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

For the HSE FW installation, an HSE DEMOAPP has been designed. You should be able to find it under Flexera/Flexnet, 

- Sign in to your NXP account (link to NXP site: NXP® Semiconductors Official Site | NXP Semiconductors)
- Click on "My NXP Account" (top-right) and click on "Software Licensing and Support" under the "Licensing" section within the window it opens.
- This will redirect you to another page. In this new page, select the option "View Accounts" under the "Software accounts" section.
- This will again redirect you to another page. On this page, you should see an "Automotive SW – S32G Standard Software" option, click on it.
- In here, there should be an "Automotive SW - S32G - HSE Firmware". Once you click on this option, you will see the packages available under this category. Select the version you are working with and inside you should be able to see the HSE_DEMOAPP project.

The HSE DEMOAPP has it own instructions to follow, as well as the required packages for it to work correctly. We suggest to read carefully the instructions to understand if you have the correct setup.

If you do not have access to this example, help us contacting your local NXP representative/FAE, for them to provide you with the needed access.

As for the Tresos compliation log, let us see what we can find.

Please, let us know if this information was helpful or not.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
chengpei
Contributor III

Hello, Ben

I am now learning crypto too, and encountered the same problem as you did.

I downloaded the hse hw version as you did, HSE_FW_ 0_1_0_5, and my RTD version is also 3.0.2. On S32G-VNP-RDB2.

But after I followed the steps in the manual, I can't get the information from the Serial Port as the manual said,

chengpei_0-1687750771882.png

Have you succeed on implementing this demo? If so, could you please share the blob image with me? Thank you in advance!

0 Kudos
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

For the Tresos make error, we might need the full log, to see where it is failing.

As for the overall example, HSE FW is required to be able to run this example, as shown below:

DanielAguirre_0-1684517457689.png

Have you installed HSE FW on your board? It seems that you are stuck waiting for the HSE FW to be acknowledged.

Please, let us know.

0 Kudos
Ben6
Contributor I

Thanks for your reply,

The tresos example build log is attached below.

For the overall example part, how could I install HSE FW on my board? The example description and driver manual seemed to mentioned nothing about it, could you please give me some guide?

I'm using HSE_FW_ 0_1_0_5, downloaded from Automotive Software Package Manager, is this version compatible with RTD 3.0.2 crypto driver?

0 Kudos
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

For the HSE FW installation, an HSE DEMOAPP has been designed. You should be able to find it under Flexera/Flexnet, 

- Sign in to your NXP account (link to NXP site: NXP® Semiconductors Official Site | NXP Semiconductors)
- Click on "My NXP Account" (top-right) and click on "Software Licensing and Support" under the "Licensing" section within the window it opens.
- This will redirect you to another page. In this new page, select the option "View Accounts" under the "Software accounts" section.
- This will again redirect you to another page. On this page, you should see an "Automotive SW – S32G Standard Software" option, click on it.
- In here, there should be an "Automotive SW - S32G - HSE Firmware". Once you click on this option, you will see the packages available under this category. Select the version you are working with and inside you should be able to see the HSE_DEMOAPP project.

The HSE DEMOAPP has it own instructions to follow, as well as the required packages for it to work correctly. We suggest to read carefully the instructions to understand if you have the correct setup.

If you do not have access to this example, help us contacting your local NXP representative/FAE, for them to provide you with the needed access.

As for the Tresos compliation log, let us see what we can find.

Please, let us know if this information was helpful or not.

0 Kudos
chengpei
Contributor III

Dear Daniel, 

I am now learning crypto too, and encountered the same problem as Ben did.

I downloaded HSE_FW_ 0_1_0_5, and my RTD version is also 3.0.2. On S32G-VNP-RDB2.

But after I followed the steps in the manual, I can't get the information from the Serial Port as the manual said,

chengpei_0-1687779026741.png

Could you share a blob image which work fine on S32G-VNP-RDB2 with me?

Here is my wrong blob image.

Thank you in advance!

0 Kudos