cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPI Transfer in Interrupt mode

nhuan_huynhduc2
Contributor II

Hello everyone,

Now, I am working on the SPI module in S32K144 EVB, and I would like to transfer data based on interrupt. But I can not find any examples.

Could you provide me a basic example of SPI transfer in interrupt mode?

Thank you so much. <3

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Nhuan Huynh Duc,

Please download the latest S32 Design Studio for ARM 2.2 – Windows/Linux(REV 2.2), then you can refer the spi_pal_s32k144 example.

spi_pal_s32k144.png

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

nhuan_huynhduc2
Contributor II

Hi Robin,

I have already referred to this example, but it's not suitable for my case.

Do you have an example is similar to LPSPI_s32k144 ? 

pastedImage_1.png

Thank you

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

There are only three lpspi examples in S32SDK S32K1xx RTM v3.0.0:

LPSPI.png

LPSPI Transfer.png

LPSPI DMA.png

It seem that there is no LPSPI_s32k144 example in S32 Design Studio for ARM 2.2.

Best Regards,

Robin

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!