s32ds+pemicro调试s32r27的spi程序无法获得时钟信号

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

s32ds+pemicro调试s32r27的spi程序无法获得时钟信号

2,525 次查看
Contributor I

我将s32r274rruevb连接pemicro下载器,再接pc,然后在s32ds上运行一个s32ds自带的s32r27的spi master example,debug以后,无报错,且s32r274rruevb总电流发生变化。但是进入debug界面之后,resume程序代码,再用示波器测s32r274rruevb上的f15引脚,即quick start guide中标注的spi时钟信号引脚,却无法测得spi时钟信号,请问我是缺少什么步骤吗?还是因为什么原因?谢谢。

I connected s32r274rruevb to pemicro downloader, then connected to pc, and then ran a s32r27 spi master example on s32ds. After debugging, no error was reported, and the total current of s32r274rruevb changed. But after entering the debug respective, resume the program code, and then use the oscilloscope to measure the f15 pin on the s32r274rruevb, that is, the spi clock signal pin marked in the quick start guide, but I could not get the spi clock signal. Is there anything I am missing? Or for some reason? Thank you.

标记 (3)
0 项奖励
回复
5 回复数

2,288 次查看
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I did quick check on my board and it works as expected. I programmed original project dspi_master_s32r274 to the MCU and then I checked pin PA[11] (available on pin header P8.11 on motherboard) by oscilloscope. I can see that 10 characters is sent out as expected. Are you sure you are measuring the right signal?

Regards,

Lukas

0 项奖励
回复

2,288 次查看
Contributor I

Hi Lukas,

Thank you for you reply.I did measure pin PA11,however I didn't own an MPC57XXMB motherboard.So I programmed the project and measured pin 32 of the MIPICSI2 connector on the daughterboard,which should be connected to package pin F15 as well as PA11.

Is motherboard MPC57XXMB necessary for debuging or measuring signals?

Regards,

Junzhe

0 项奖励
回复

2,288 次查看
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Junzhe,

no, you don't need the motherboard and yes, you can measure the signal on MIPICSI2 connector.

The only idea I have is that you picked wrong pin on the connector. To double check that you are measuring the right pin, I would toggle PA11 as GPIO in endless loop and check the signals (' PA11'  and near surrounding) by oscilloscope.

Regards,

Lukas

0 项奖励
回复

2,288 次查看
Contributor I

Hi Lukas,

Thank you for your reply. Could you please reveal more details about how to toggle PA11 as GPIO in endless loop?Because I didn't change the default configuration of module SIUL2 and I/Os,so I'm not sure if I missed something on I/O configuration

Regards,

Junzhe

0 项奖励
回复

2,288 次查看
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Junzhe,

here is simple piece of code:

SIUL2.MSCR[11].B.OBE = 1;   /* pin is configured as GPI0 by default, just enable output buffer */

for(;;) {       
  SIUL2.GPDO[11].R ^= 1;     /* toggle the pin */
}

Regards,

Lukas

0 项奖励
回复