can_fd Example project in MPC5748G

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can_fd Example project in MPC5748G

fengyh
Contributor II

is there some examples about transform/receipt of can_fd frame based on MPC5748G?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello, 

the FlexCAN example is part of S32DS installation. On the main menu bar click on File -> New -> New S32DS Project from Example...

pastedImage_1.png

In newly opened window select  flexcan_mpc5748g project and press finish. 

pastedImage_2.png

In newly opened project in the processor expert area double click on canCom1:flexcan. In configuration window enable FD and select Payload size to requested value. 

pastedImage_3.png

When you are done - generate processor expert code by pressing icon in the processor expert area and rebuild your project. 

pastedImage_4.png

Jiri

0 Kudos

fengyh
Contributor II

Thank you for your help! But i can't find the flexcan_mpc5748g project,wihle there is a flexcan_recive project and a flexcan_transmit project,are they helpful?

截图00.png

And i couldn't find the configuration window to enable FD and select Payload size to requested value. 

截图01.png

if i have wrote code to enable FD and select Payload size in the project,i still need to find the configuration window to enable FD and select Payload size to requested value?

0 Kudos

stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I assume you are using S32DS for Power v1.2.

There are multiple example groups for MPC5748G  - one for examples based on SDKs (there  multiple version of SDKs)  and other non-SDK examples.

pastedImage_1.png

If you cannot see the latest SDK  v0.8.1 example Projects folder you need to install S32DS for Power Update:

S32 Design Studio for Power v1.2 - Update 3 available 

Hope it helps.

Stan

0 Kudos