取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Unable to launch PEmicro debugger

945 次查看
gordonp
Contributor III

I have just installed S32 Design Studio for ARM v2.2 and am having problems getting it to work with my PEmicro Multilink Universal FX debugging probe. I am using the S32K144 dev board. I have loaded one of the example projects (HelloInterrupts) just so that I can see an LED flashing!!! The project seems to build ok, but when I try to Debug I get the following message:

gordonp_0-1633706565774.png

As far as I am aware, I am not running another debug session.

0 项奖励
2 回复数

941 次查看
gordonp
Contributor III

So, it would appear that the problem is being caused by my Avast Firewall which was blocking the operation of the link to the PEmicro probe. The progress display would get "stuck" at 61% for a few minutes before it would establish a connection. During this time I had attempted to start the debugger again hence the error message that I originally reported.

For whatever reason, I can't figure out how to configure the Avast Firewall to ignore the "pegbdserver_console.exe" other than completely switching the whole firewall off! I am sure that I have seen this issue reported on the P&Emicro website, but can't seem to find it.

0 项奖励

908 次查看
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Gordon,

I found the thread here:

http://www.pemicro.com/forums/forum.cfm?forum_topic_id=7256

They suggest to allow communication on ports 6224 and 7224 which are used by GDB server.

If this doesn't work, my recommendation is to ask Pemicro directly for help.

Regards,

Lukas

0 项奖励