S32K3 lwip_s32k344 example missing settings.h for wolfcrypt?

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

S32K3 lwip_s32k344 example missing settings.h for wolfcrypt?

跳至解决方案
2,903 次查看
hns80
Contributor V

When I build the lwip example, I receive the following error:

../stacks/tcpip/wolfssl/wolfcrypt/src/error.c:27:10: fatal error: wolfssl/wolfcrypt/settings.h: No such file or directory

Where can I get a copy of this file?

0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
2,843 次查看
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. We were mistaking the *.zip file you were talking about, we apologize.

Still, have you modified anything inside the project or generated any code? The example is provided for it to be imported and compiled, there is no need of generating any code, since it already has it integrated. We have used the link you have provided and we are able to compile it:

DanielAguirre_0-1687469653394.png

If you want to modify it, then the TCPIP/RTD/FreeRTOS will be needed. We can recommend looking into the S32K3 Automotive Telematics Box (T-Box) lwIP Example Guide Training Presentation (nxp.com), since it provides the expected way of handling the different examples.

Please, let us know.

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
13 回复数
2,644 次查看
Dominic_Valentino
Contributor I

I am having the same problem with the T-Box example code:

fatal error: wolfssl/wolfcrypt/settings.h: No such file or directory

Seems the lwip example that comes with the tcp/ip stack does not have the /stacks/tcpip/wolfssl directory. At least in DS 3.5.

Does the T-Box example actually use Wolfssl? 

I can get the standard lwip middleware example to build as well using S32DS 3.5, but I can't get it to run correctly on the board even though I reconfigured the pins and software per the document "S32K3 Automotive Telematics Box (T-Box) lwIP Example Guide Training Presentation". 

标记 (4)
0 项奖励
回复
2,615 次查看
hns80
Contributor V

The example was intended to run on S32DS 3.4, not 3.5.

I was able to get it to build by using S32DS 3.4 with:

- RTD RTM 2.0.0
- FreeRTOS 10.4.6 UOS 2.0.0
- S32K3 TCPIP RTM 1.0.1

Import the project and build it.

Do not follow the usual process of opening the configurator and generating files. That will cause the missing wolfssl error again.

882 次查看
SCoder41
Contributor I

where can 1 get tcpip stack 1.0.1. Only tcpip stack 1.0.1HF1(depend on S32K3 RTD RTM 2.0.1) on nxp standy software->stack,but the examp code depend on S32K3 RTD RTM2.0.0.

0 项奖励
回复
2,316 次查看
NamLS
Contributor II

Hi, I'm very happy with the information you provide, it's very helpful. But I can't find the packages mentioned above, can you help me. Thank you very much!

0 项奖励
回复
2,307 次查看
hns80
Contributor V

Unfortunately, NXP's website doesn't allow for an easy way to link to the files. I'll provide directions on how to find them instead:

1. Login to the NXP website, then select "My NXP Account" in the upper right hand corner of the page
2. Select "Software Licensing and Support"
3. Select  "view accounts" in the "Software accounts" box

For FreeRTOS:
1. Select "Automotive SW - S32K3 Reference Software"
2. Select "Automotive SW - S32K3 - FreeRTOS"
3. Select "SW32K3_FreeRTOS_10.4.6_2.0.0_D2204"

For TCP/IP:
1. Starting from the S32K3 Reference Software page from above, select "Automotive SW - S32K3 - Stacks"
2. Select "SW32K3 TCPIP Stack version 1.0.1 HF1"

For the RTD:
1. Select "Product List" from the menu on the left side of the page
2. Select "Automotive SW - S32K3 Standard Software"
3. Select "Automotive SW - S32K3/S32M27x - Real-Time Drivers for Cortex-M"
4. Select "S32K3 Real Time Drivers Version 2.0.0"

I wish there was a way to grab and install of this with a script instead of doing it manually.

2,304 次查看
NamLS
Contributor II

It's really detailed, thank you so much! ^^

0 项奖励
回复
2,582 次查看
Dominic_Valentino
Contributor I

Thanks, I got it working with those versions and not generating code.

However, this is not good, because I wanted to use this as a starting point and will need to go into ConfigTools to add and change things.

I wish NXP would update the T-Box example to the latest 3.5 code and allow use of the ConfigTools. The "S32K3-T-BOX lwIPEXAMPLE GUIDE" Shows that the ConfigTools were used for Tcp/IP config but it doesn't appear to be in the .mex file.

I would like to recommend this part for a new production design, but the software support is lacking. 

0 项奖励
回复
2,888 次查看
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Which TCPIP/FreeRTOS/RTD version are you using? All required files should be provided under the TCPIP folder installation.

Please, let us know.

0 项奖励
回复
2,884 次查看
hns80
Contributor V

I'm using this version: https://www.nxp.com/webapp/sps/download/preDownload.jsp?render=true

The zip file is missing these two files.

wolfssl/wolfcrypt/settings.h
wolfssl/wolfcrypt/wc_port.h

There may be more missing as well, though these two are what prevent the code from building.

0 项奖励
回复
2,876 次查看
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

The link you have shared redirects to the S32K1 Reference Manual.

You are talking about a *.zip file, we assume since TCPIP is provided as an *updatesite.zip file, but this file is used as an installation package, not for it to contain any source files:

DanielAguirre_0-1687462099413.png

Do you import this example from someone else? Or did you import it directly? Can you help us sharing the Installation Details of you S32DS setup?

Please, let us know.

0 项奖励
回复
2,860 次查看
hns80
Contributor V

Second attempt to post the link: https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=S32K3-T-BOX-LWIP-FOR-S32K3

It's a zipped eclipse project.

0 项奖励
回复
2,844 次查看
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. We were mistaking the *.zip file you were talking about, we apologize.

Still, have you modified anything inside the project or generated any code? The example is provided for it to be imported and compiled, there is no need of generating any code, since it already has it integrated. We have used the link you have provided and we are able to compile it:

DanielAguirre_0-1687469653394.png

If you want to modify it, then the TCPIP/RTD/FreeRTOS will be needed. We can recommend looking into the S32K3 Automotive Telematics Box (T-Box) lwIP Example Guide Training Presentation (nxp.com), since it provides the expected way of handling the different examples.

Please, let us know.

0 项奖励
回复
2,745 次查看
hns80
Contributor V

I was able to get it to build after using a different computer to download and install 3.4 and the necessary extensions. I still don't understand why it would not build on my original machine, but at least it builds now.

0 项奖励
回复