cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32DS GDB PEMicro registration error

Jump to solution
dkageff
Contributor III

I have installed S32DS for Power Architecture 2.1 and have created a demo project.  When I go to "Debug Configurations -> GDB PEMicro Interface Debug -> TestProject_Z4.0_Debug_RAM" Debugger tab, I see a registration alert (see attachment "Debugger software registration error 1.png").  When I click on the "Register now" button and enter my email address in the resulting dialog, I end up with a registration error (see attachment "Debugger software registration error 2.png").  I've tried this several times.  What could be causing this?  The S32DS is installed on a Windows 10 64bit machine.  Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello, the registration is not required. It helps to inform PE Micro to know who is using their GDB debugger and I think it may set you up with a login on their website so you can post to their support community. If you would like support with this error, probably you should contact their support at: www.pemicro.com. This registration comes as part of their plugin delivery to NXP for inclusion in S32 Design Studio.

Best Regards,

Mike

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello, the registration is not required. It helps to inform PE Micro to know who is using their GDB debugger and I think it may set you up with a login on their website so you can post to their support community. If you would like support with this error, probably you should contact their support at: www.pemicro.com. This registration comes as part of their plugin delivery to NXP for inclusion in S32 Design Studio.

Best Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos