S32 Design studio - Debugger and linker folder disabled in the project

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32 Design studio - Debugger and linker folder disabled in the project

Hi,

I installed S32 Design Studio V2.2 yesterday and tried to create a new application project. Project was created but the debugger and linker folder got disabled (please refer the screenshot attached for the reference). I added the source files and include files then added library paths. Build also able to do (no errors) and also able to flash the software to the Hardware board. When I try to keep a breakpoint before executing the program on board, it is not allowing me to keep a breakpoint. I thought due to this folder disabled, I could not keep a breakpoint before executing the program on board.

Kindly suggest me if I am doing anything wrong or anything is missed out during creation of new application project and also in adding library paths.

Thanks in advance for any support to resolve this.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

the folders are "disabled" because files inside aren't part of build process. There is no relation with breakpoints. So, can you share more details about your break point issue? If you set break point to some line and start debug session, the BP disappears or what's exactly your issue? 

Jiri 

0 Kudos