I lam using S32DS-SDK for s32k144 controller, but i am not getting spi output , and i am not getting transmit and resive functions, please send me the program and also i am not getting how to use interrupt

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I lam using S32DS-SDK for s32k144 controller, but i am not getting spi output , and i am not getting transmit and resive functions, please send me the program and also i am not getting how to use interrupt

veerajuvh619
Contributor III

Please provide me solution about that problems

Labels (2)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

veerajuvh619
Contributor III

sir please send me the link to download SDK RTM 3.0.0 and how to add to the S32DS and configure it.

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You can download it from: S32DS-ARM: S32 Design Studio for Arm

Here you can refer how to add to the S32DS: S32 Design Studio for ARM 2018.R1 - Update 11 available

You can know more from: S32DS for ARM - list of HOWTOs

Best Regards,

Robin

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Veeraju,

For S32K1xx, the recommended SDK version to use is S32K1xx SDK RTM3.0.0 with UP10(SR3.0.1) and 11(SR3.0.2) installed;

Then you can refer the example in SDK

SPI examples S32K144.png

Then you can find the "Start_here.html" in it's folder:

Start_here.png

You may need to read "examples and demos" and "Modules"

Examples and Demos.pngModules.png

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

veerajuvh619
Contributor III

Give explanation about recive and transmit operation with SDK function

0 Kudos