cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have encountered the problem of S32 design studio, please help me

Doublemint
Contributor II

HI,NXP TechSupport

I'm glad to see you reply to my question. Thank you very much. I will elaborate on the problem I encountered.

In order to use the FRDMPKPT2000EVM model evaluation board, I downloaded S32 Design Studio for ARM Version 2.2 followed the section 6. in the User Manual.and imported the 'S32K144-PT2000-EXAMPLE' file into the software.But when I imported it, I encountered the following problem:
Doublemint_0-1713950060468.pngDoublemint_1-1713950079132.png

1)After importing the example file, the problem column of S32 designer studio displays the following errors and warnings.

The error are /bin/sh: gcc: command not found and make: *** [makefile:83: S32K144_PT2000_EXAMPLE.elf] Error 127.

I have tried the solutions provided in other questions by changing the environmental variables of my computer and adding the corresponding values.

Doublemint_2-1713950320406.png

Doublemint_3-1713950360927.png

However, the problem still hasn't been solved. Version V2.2 is the one I downloaded by referring to other solved issues. Is it a configuration issue?

2)About error 127,I haven't used Symantec software, and I have turned off the firewall and antivirus software on my computer, but the problem still hasn't been solved. Is error1 the cause of this issue? 

I am Looking forward to your reply and I hope you can help me solve these problems.

Yours sincerely

Doublemint

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Julián_AragónM
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Doublemint,

I believe the S32K144-PT2000-EXAMPLE was designed with an older version of Design Studio, S32DS for ARM 2.2 comes with a different version of the S32K1 SDK. Try installing S32DS for ARM 2.0 and importing the project.

Julin_AragnM_0-1713980261923.png

Best regards,
Julián

0 Kudos

Doublemint
Contributor II

HI,Julián.

I tried to compile the program using the V2.0 version software as you suggested, and it did solve the previous issues. However, new problems have emerged.

1. After clicking the hammer button to build, the compilation did not succeed, but no error was displayed. It just showed that no action was taken.

2. After using Pt2000 dev studio to generate new pt2000load.c and .h files, and replacing them, the compilation still behaved the same way.

3. There is only a .secr file from 2016 year in the dbg folder. I downloaded it into the S32K144 model microcontroller and tested it with an oscilloscope, and found that the Vboost voltage changes with the input voltage, but there is no signal on the STARTX pin, and no current flows through the connected load. What could be the reason for this?

The error image is shown in the attached official document as referenced.

Thank you for your answer in advance.

Best regards,

Doublemint

0 Kudos

Julián_AragónM
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Doublemint,

This is probably because an already existing build configuration is present in the project. You can clean and build the project again to delete the existing Debug folder and create a new one.

As for the example, make sure you followed chapter 6.1 Configuring the hardware for use with the FRDMPKPT2000EVM (Attaching the loads), as well as confirming the test point measured is the correct start signal for the desired injector (Table 4. Test points).

Best regards,
Julián

0 Kudos