显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

How to stop the automatically update of SD32

跳至解决方案
590 次查看
Leo2
Contributor II

1. every time i open the SD32 it will auto check the updating, it's boring, i want to close it

2. it often occur a message "new module is availabe" in the right down corner of SD32 tool, but i don't want this update, i don't want this meesage aloways jump out

0 项奖励
1 解答
570 次查看
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Leo2 

At the Window tab located on the main menu of S32DS, go to Preferences -> S32 Desing Studio for S32 Platform -> S32DS Extensions and Updates, there you can select if you want to open the updates window every time that you open S32DS or a certain time (once a day, a week or a month), or if you no longer want the window to open in the startup. Also, if you do not want to be notified if there is a new available update.

VaneB_0-1690922142176.png

B.R.

VaneB

在原帖中查看解决方案

2 回复数
571 次查看
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Leo2 

At the Window tab located on the main menu of S32DS, go to Preferences -> S32 Desing Studio for S32 Platform -> S32DS Extensions and Updates, there you can select if you want to open the updates window every time that you open S32DS or a certain time (once a day, a week or a month), or if you no longer want the window to open in the startup. Also, if you do not want to be notified if there is a new available update.

VaneB_0-1690922142176.png

B.R.

VaneB

516 次查看
Leo2
Contributor II

That's great

标记 (1)