显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

FLASH iSSUE ON S32K312_ MaxQFP172

跳至解决方案
591 次查看
selvarajasekar
Contributor III

I am utilizing the S32K312_MaxQFP172 IC on my custom board with S32 Design Studio 3.4 IDE. I have successfully run the FreeRTOS example code  for s32k312 using the PEMICRO Multilink Universal external debugger in JTAG debug mode. However, I am currently facing challenges when attempting to flash the S32K312_MaxQFP172 IC. In the IDE's debug configuration, I have tried to configure the S32 Debugger Flash option, but it is not detecting the device. I am using JTAG for debugging. I am seeking assistance to resolve this issue promptly.

IN DEBUG MODE CODE IS RUNNING IN FLASH MODE KINDLY HELP ME TO WORK IT OUT.

0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
514 次查看
selvarajasekar
Contributor III

Hi VaneB,
The flash issue has been resolved. I identified that the problem was caused by some debug statements inside the header file. After removing those statements, the code started working in debug mode.(the code uploaded to the ic)

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
4 回复数
563 次查看
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @selvarajasekar 

Could you provide more details? Can you share the configurations you made? Does S32DS show an error?

B.R.

VaneB

0 项奖励
回复
539 次查看
selvarajasekar
Contributor III

I am using S32 Design Studio version 3.4 and S32K312_MaxQFP172 for a custom board ,and I have imported the LpuartFlexio_Uart_Ip_Example_S32K312 code from the UARTS32k3xx example. After successfully compiling the project and selecting the debug configuration, I ran the LpuartFlexio_Uart_Ip_Example_S32K312_Debug_Flash_PNE. The entire code is running successfully in the debug_flash_mode.

Now, I have the following requirements:

1. I need to run the code in release mode.
  2. I need to upload the code to the S32K312_MaxQFP172 for a custom board.

Additionally, I would like to know how to upload the code to the S32K312_MaxQFP172 using S32 Design Studio.
My main concern is how to execute the code in release mode so that even after turning the kit off and on, it should run successfully.
 Please do the needful.

0 项奖励
回复
535 次查看
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @selvarajasekar 

Check the following post. It has information related to the topic that might be useful for you. 

how could I use release with s32ds

Anyway, technically there is no difference between Release and Debug binary running on target. The difference is only in the .elf file, the Debug version contains symbol names, a list of source files, and other debug info.

0 项奖励
回复
515 次查看
selvarajasekar
Contributor III

Hi VaneB,
The flash issue has been resolved. I identified that the problem was caused by some debug statements inside the header file. After removing those statements, the code started working in debug mode.(the code uploaded to the ic)

0 项奖励
回复