cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error : Failed to execute MI command:

kihoon
Contributor I

Hello,

This is Kihoon Kim from Seoul National University of Science and Technology.

I have a question about S32 error.

How to solve this error??

Now I'm using S32 for Power Architecture, and MPC 5777 Development Board.

Error message is mentioned below.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Error in final launch sequence
Failed to execute MI command:
-exec-run
Error message from debugger back end:
Error creating process C:/Users/kihoon/Dropbox/[3]°úÁ¦/[0]Çö´ëÀÚµ¿Â÷ Single stage 11kW OBC/[3]MPC5777C/Workspace/Hyundai_NXP_220713/SNU_CMU_mpc5777c/Debug_FLASH/SNU_CMU_mpc5777c.elf, (error 193).
Error creating process C:/Users/kihoon/Dropbox/[3]°úÁ¦/[0]Çö´ëÀÚµ¿Â÷ Single stage 11kW OBC/[3]MPC5777C/Workspace/Hyundai_NXP_220713/SNU_CMU_mpc5777c/Debug_FLASH/SNU_CMU_mpc5777c.elf, (error 193).

0 Kudos
6 Replies

PaulSMagna
Contributor II

I am getting this same error . no space in the path 

Error in final launch sequence:

-exec-run
Error creating process C:\Work\NXP\flexcan_encrypted_s32k148\Debug_FLASH\flexcan_encrypted_s32k148.elf, (error 193).
-exec-run
Error creating process C:\Work\NXP\flexcan_encrypted_s32k148\Debug_FLASH\flexcan_encrypted_s32k148.elf, (error 193).

I have checked the permissions on the folder and I have full access/write access for the folder system .. 

any thoughts. is there another folder it must write as well somewhere. that perhaps or which I do not have permissions. 

0 Kudos

juan_see
Contributor III

Hi Paul, 

Where did you install your S32 Design Studio IDE? Could you please provide the full path?

0 Kudos

PaulSMagna
Contributor II

Hi Juan

it is at 

C:\NXP\S32DS.3.4\eclipse

thanks for the assistance.

paul

0 Kudos

juan_see
Contributor III

Hi Paul, 

Can you please try creating a blank application project for the S32K148? Does the issue also occurs there?

0 Kudos

PaulSMagna
Contributor II
I have updated to ARM 2.2 and all is well
0 Kudos

juan_see
Contributor III

Hi kihoon, 

Can you please visit the following link and try the suggestion? Please removing spaces in your path. 

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1106930/cygwin-gdb-gives-error-193-when-trying-to-start-program

0 Kudos