CAN messaging for FRDM-KEAZ64 Board

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAN messaging for FRDM-KEAZ64 Board

GarrettMJ
Contributor I

I am having issues getting CAN messaging to work for my FRDM-KEAZ64 board. I am using S32 Design Studio for ARM as my IDE (If there is another one that is better suited, I am happy to change). I was told that not a lot is offered in terms of support on S32 DS for ARM (as I can not get peripherals or components to show up). With this is mind, I have found the drivers and sample code for the FRDM-KEA128 board MSCAN messaging and attempted to alter the code such that it will work for the KEAZ64. Unfortunately, after doing this, I am still unable to see any CAN messages show up on my CANalyzer window. Any help / advice would be highly helpful on how to setup CAN messaging

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 

Did you power the FRDM-KEAZ64Q64 board with external 9~12V power(J107 1-2)?
I test the attached project today, and I am able to receive one frame every reset(press SW1 J104 2-3).
You can try to flash the .hex or .srec file in the project.
My modifications to the FRDM_KEA128_MSCAN project have been highlighted in the image below.

This question seems to be the same as case00536728. I don't know why I can't add pictures in the forum today, please test the project and pictures attached to the case.

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos