您的意思是: 
已解决

problem with codewarrior with MC9S12XEQ512

跳至解决方案
1,877 次查看
hasaur
Contributor II

Hello.

I have ordered some 16-bits MCU samples : its ordered part is S912XEQ512J3MAA.

First, I would like to know if it is the same as MC9S12XEQ512MAA.

Then, I tried to start a new project in codewarrior but I haven't many choices in processor expert : I only have LQFP 144 (MC9S12XEQ512MAG), but no QFP 80. I would like to know how I can do to use processor expert for my MCU.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
786 次查看
ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III
It´s correct. It´s not possible to switch to another pin variant of CPU package using "CPU type" property.

To avoid your problem I suggest one of the following steps:

- create new project and select requested derivative within project wizard (for more detials please find attached screenshot)
- in existing project add requested derivative (MC9S12XEQ512_80) from "Beans Selector" window (for more details please find attached screenshot) and consequently using "CPU type" property switch to MAA package.

best regards
Vojtech Filip
Processor Expert Support Team

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
6 回复数
786 次查看
ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III

Hello,

it seems that you are using some older version of Code Warrior and Processor Expert. I have created new Processor Expert project for MC9S12XEQ512MAA within latest version of CW for HCS12(X) V5.0 with installed latest version of Processor Expert V3.01(avalaible as servicepack for CW V5.0) and I have not encountered any problem.

Creation of PE project for S912XEQ512J3MAA by selecting MC9S12XEQ512MAA is correct. Please note that J3 means only fab. (J = TSMC) and mask revision. For more details please refer to the refernce manual in chapter "Appendix F Ordering Information".

best regards
Vojtech Filip

0 项奖励
回复
786 次查看
hasaur
Contributor II

Thank you for your help.

I already have version 5.0 of codewarrior but I have Processor Expert V3.00. I'll try your file.

Thanks.

0 项奖励
回复
786 次查看
hasaur
Contributor II

As you can see on the picture I joined, I can't choose MC9S12XEQ512MAA. First, I can choose HC12XE then XEP100... or XEQ512, then you can see what the choices are on the picture.

Thank you.

0 项奖励
回复
787 次查看
ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III
It´s correct. It´s not possible to switch to another pin variant of CPU package using "CPU type" property.

To avoid your problem I suggest one of the following steps:

- create new project and select requested derivative within project wizard (for more detials please find attached screenshot)
- in existing project add requested derivative (MC9S12XEQ512_80) from "Beans Selector" window (for more details please find attached screenshot) and consequently using "CPU type" property switch to MAA package.

best regards
Vojtech Filip
0 项奖励
回复
786 次查看
hasaur
Contributor II

Thank you very much.

It works by doing like you said. But I also did it by selecting SofTec HCS12 instead of Full Chip Simulation and it let me choose MAA. 

I have a last question, but it isn't the same subject. I just would like to know if I can use MQX RTOS on MC9S12XEP100 or if it is reserved to Coldfire only ?

Thank you for your help.

0 项奖励
回复
786 次查看
ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III

Hello,

as far as I know this derivate is not supported by MQX. However for more details please follow this link:

www.freescale.com/MQX

best regards
Vojtech Filip

0 项奖励
回复