How to achieve LIN Wake up pulse speck (150uS min)

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

How to achieve LIN Wake up pulse speck (150uS min)

1,772件の閲覧回数
rajivbandodkar
Contributor II

Hi,

As per LIN speck, the minimum wake pulse width is 150 uS (see file LinWakePulse Spec22.png). But in case of S12ZVMBA, this typical width is around 72uS (data sheet snapshot LINRecPulse.png). Is there a way to meet the 150uS speck requirement of LIN?

Regards,

Rajiv Bandodkar.

0 件の賞賛
返信
2 返答(返信)

1,480件の閲覧回数
RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Rajiv,

This will be probably just a misunderstanding.

tWUFR is a parameter related to LIN wake-up pulse detection and not to LIN wake-up pulse generation.

So, the 150us from LIN specification is the latest interval where slave should be already woken.

The LIN PHY specification says that LIN PHY will wake up MCU after the 56..120us dominant pulse (typically 72us). So, the LIN PHY is definitely compliant with this requirement () even with margin.

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
Radek

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,480件の閲覧回数
rajivbandodkar
Contributor II

Hi Radek

Thanks.

My understanding of the LIN spec is that a pulse less than 150uS should not wake up the slave, but in our case, slave MCU (S12ZVMBA) will wakeup for a pulse more than 72uS (nominal).

Please correct me if wrong...

Regards,

Rajiv Bandodkar.

0 件の賞賛
返信