次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Re-Load U-boot

793件の閲覧回数
kristofgeerts
Contributor I

Hi all,

I just got my ls1012a board and made a terrible mistake trying to write a new partition table on the onboard flash mememory of 64k. After writing this new 'partition', I rebooted the board and now it does not boot up anymore (doesn't load U-Boot, terminal screen stays blank). By being fast I believe I've overwritten the entire flash, and therefore the U-boot section as well. 

Is there any way without a JTAG programmer I can still correct this. I am afraid it's not, but this makes the entire board unusable now as I don't have the JTAG programmer :-(

タグ(2)
0 件の賞賛
返信
2 返答(返信)

572件の閲覧回数
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Kristof Geerts,

There are two methods for you.

1. Please prepare SD u-boot and setup SD u-boot to recover  NOR flash, please copy SD u-boot to SD card with block offset 0x8.(This SD u-boot image has already included RCW)

You could build SD u-boot in Yocto, or download prebuilt image ISO for ARMv7 from Linux® SDK for QorIQ Processors|NXP .

You could program SD u-boot to SD card as the following.

dd if=u-boot-with-sd.bin of=/dev/sdb bs=512 seek=8

2. Please use CodeWarrior for ARMv7+CMSIS-DAP(it is multiplexed with the UART port), please configure SW2[8] = 0 to enable CMSIS-DAP on ls1021atwr.

When create a bare board CodeWarrior project, please select CMSIS-DAP as the connection type.

For the procedure of programming, your could refer to Flash Programmer for CodeWarrior Power Architecture .

Have a great day,
Yiping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛
返信

572件の閲覧回数
kristofgeerts
Contributor I

Hi Yiping,

Thank you very much for the quick response. I currently have the QorIQ® FRDM-LS1012A board, so if I see you responses correct:

1) I need extra HW for as my board does not have SD card slot onboard

2) I don't need the CMSIS-DAP as the UART port is mapped under the USB port, so this I should be able to execute without any additional HW besides the board itself?

I am limited here abroad with any additional HW besides the board itself. Therefore the questions.

Thanks again.

Kind regards,

Kristof

0 件の賞賛
返信