LX2160A - DDR centering the clock BIST-1write-1Read turnaround test case gets failed

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LX2160A - DDR centering the clock BIST-1write-1Read turnaround test case gets failed

Pavan_chate
Contributor I

Hi, 

I am using code warrior and running the DDR validation for 1600 MT/s and 2400 MT/s..IOn both rate My test case getting failed.
I am very new to code warrior. I want to know how do I fix it and where do I need to check the configurations and error w.r.t this failed test case? 
Could you please help me to get it done? Actually I don't know where do I need to check and all.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Pavan_chate
Contributor I

Hi @Mrudang,

Thanks for the above solution. I really appreciate. It worked for me.

Now, I need one more help on -

I am trying to enable the loopback for PORT_LINK_CTRL_OFF register of bit 2. I am using LX2082A processor it's connected to one end point switch thorough PCIe and I need to write and enable the PCIe register port by using code warrior in PBL mode.
could you please explain the detailed procedure that how we can perform this operation and enabled the loopback?

I am wondering the detailed procedure by using code warrior in PBL mode?

Thanks and regards,

Pavan

0 Kudos

mrudangshelat-13
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Pavan_chate,

Please refer to the below link and configure & validate the DDR.
Link: https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/QCVS_DDR_User_Guide.pdf

Regards,
Mrudang

0 Kudos

Pavan_chate
Contributor I

I have referred your link but still I am not able to get the exact information like where do I need to configure or change the values as per my test...my maximum test cases gets failed..could you please explain me or provide in detailed information w.r.t. DDR validation in code warrior..... Actually I need to know where and how do I changed the value and what value also...

Thanks and regards,

Pavan

0 Kudos

mrudangshelat-13
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Pavan_chate,

Please click on Windows->show view->Component Inspector to Component Inspector window. Change DDR configuration according to your board. And then run DDR validation.

Screenshot from 2023-10-11 19-04-25.png

If you still face the issue then please send console logs for further debugging.

Regards,
Mrudang

0 Kudos