How to find the flavour of your kernel ?

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

How to find the flavour of your kernel ?

跳至解决方案
858 次查看
sarathchandra
Contributor III

Hi all,

I am using Yocto SDK1.4 for my QorIQ processor.

When I am giving "uname -a" it is throwing like "Linux p1023 3.8.13-rt9-QorIQ-SDK-1.4 #3 SMP ${date} ppc GNU/LINUX".

Here does the "QorIQ-SDK-1.4" is the flavour ?

else kindly let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Sarath

标记 (2)
0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
672 次查看
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Sarath,

The label "QorIQ-SDK-1.4" is Freescale Linux SDK flavour, actually in SDK it is called local version, you could find it is recorded in the file .scmversion in the Kernel source folder after configured by Yocto.

If you wan to modify this OS release version information, you could modify Kernel recipe, please edit the following code in Kernel recipe meta-fsl-ppc/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-qoriq-sdk.inc.

#add git revision to the local version
if [ "${SCMVERSION}" = "y" ]; then
       # append sdk version if SDK_VERSION is defined
       sdkversion=''
       if [ -n "${SDK_VERSION}" ]; then
           sdkversion="-${SDK_VERSION}"
       fi
       head=`git rev-parse --verify --short HEAD 2> /dev/null`
       printf "%s%s%s" $sdkversion +g $head > ${S}/.scmversion
fi

Have a great day,
Yiping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
2 回复数
672 次查看
sarathchandra
Contributor III

Thanks a lot Wang.

0 项奖励
回复
673 次查看
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Sarath,

The label "QorIQ-SDK-1.4" is Freescale Linux SDK flavour, actually in SDK it is called local version, you could find it is recorded in the file .scmversion in the Kernel source folder after configured by Yocto.

If you wan to modify this OS release version information, you could modify Kernel recipe, please edit the following code in Kernel recipe meta-fsl-ppc/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-qoriq-sdk.inc.

#add git revision to the local version
if [ "${SCMVERSION}" = "y" ]; then
       # append sdk version if SDK_VERSION is defined
       sdkversion=''
       if [ -n "${SDK_VERSION}" ]; then
           sdkversion="-${SDK_VERSION}"
       fi
       head=`git rev-parse --verify --short HEAD 2> /dev/null`
       printf "%s%s%s" $sdkversion +g $head > ${S}/.scmversion
fi

Have a great day,
Yiping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 项奖励
回复