Configure FRWY-LS1012A board in CodeWarrior Target connections.

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Configure FRWY-LS1012A board in CodeWarrior Target connections.

736件の閲覧回数
alexanderjaiboy
Contributor II

Hi Team,

I am trying to use the FRWY-LS1012A board in CodeWarrior for ARMv8. Since the DDR memory is different compared to FRDM board, cant use the init script of the FRDM board(LS1012A_RDB_init.py).

Could you please advice me how to get the Initialisation script for the FRWY-LS1012A board?

0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)

557件の閲覧回数
alexanderjaiboy
Contributor II

The NXP support team helped me the initialisation files.Please find the attached.

The NXP Support team came back mentioning that the files are available in the folder "CW4NET_v2018.01\CW_ARMv8\Config\boards\". (i couldn't find it in my installation folder). 

0 件の賞賛

557件の閲覧回数
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Alexander Jaiboy,

CodeWarrior for ARMv8 integrated in CW4NET_v2018.01 has already include FRWY-LS1012A.

Please check CodeWarrior information from Help->About CodeWarrior Development Studio for QorIQ LS series.

If your CodeWarrior information is lower than the following, please upgrade CodeWarrior online.

Version: 11.3.2
Build Id: 180725

Please click Help->Install New Software->Manage, please check "CW ARMv8 Updates", at "Work with:" click the drop download list and select "CW ARMv8 Updates - http://cache.nxp.com/lgfiles/updates/Eclipse/ARMV8_11_3_0/Windows", after check the installation item, please follow the installation wizards to do online installation step by step.

After installation, please create a bareboard project, please open the target Connection Configuration panel from Run->Debug Configurations->GDB Hardware Debugging-><project>->Debugger->Configure target connection, you will get LS1012A_FRWY in the list, please duplicate and edit it.

Regarding how to create the bareboard project in CodeWarrior for ARMv8, please refer to C:\Freescale\CW4NET_v2018.01\CW_ARMv8\ARMv8\Help\Getting_Started_for_CW_ARMv8.pdf.

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛