Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB_LDD Example?

Jump to solution
brunopaillard
Contributor III

Hi

Is there an example of USB device firmware (if possible for the FDRM K22F devkit) that directly uses Processor Expert's USB_LDD?

None of the examples that I found are based on Processor Expert's USB_LDD. They are usually higher-level examples...

Just something simple that demonstrates USB-attach and chapter 9 processing would be great!

Thanks

Bruno

0 Kudos
1 Solution
marek_neuzil
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Bruno,

The MK22FN512 derivative support is available in the following service pack (it can be used for KDS 2.0.0 too):

PExDrv v10.4 K22F/KV31F Service Pack (Win) (REV 1)

Adds support for the MK22FN128, MK22FN256, MK22FN512, MKV31F128, MKV31F256, and MKV31F512 derivatives

Best Regards,

Marek Neuzil

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
marek_neuzil
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Bruno,

There is not any USB demo example on FRDM K22F board but there are available USB_LDD demo examples on different boards, see for example

KDS 2.0.0:

KDS_2.0.0\eclipse\ProcessorExpert\Projects\Kinetis\ProcessorExpert\TWR-K70FN1M\USB_MS_Device  - this project demonstrates use of USB_LDD component in a device mode as a mass storage device (FLASH DISK).

CW MCU 10.6.x:

CW MCU v10.6\MCU\CodeWarrior_Examples\Processor_Expert\Kinetis\TWR-K21F120M\USB_MS_Device   - this project demonstrates use of USB_LDD component in a device mode as a mass storage device (FLASH DISK).

CW MCU v10.6\MCU\CodeWarrior_Examples\Processor_Expert\Kinetis\TWR-K70FN1M\USB_Mass_Storage_Device -this project demonstrates use of USB_LDD component in a device mode as a mass storage device (FLASH DISK).

CW MCU v10.6\MCU\CodeWarrior_Examples\Processor_Expert\Kinetis\TWR-K70FN1M\USB_AudioSpeaker - this project demonstrates use of USB_LDD component in a device mode as a audio speaker device (sound card).

PExDrv V10.4.x

PExDrv v10.4\eclipse\ProcessorExpert\Projects\Kinetis\ProcessorExpert\TWR-K70FN1M\USB_MS_Device - this project demonstrates use of USB_LDD component in a device mode as a mass storage device (FLASH DISK).

Best Regards,

Marek Neuzil

0 Kudos
brunopaillard
Contributor III

Hi Marek

After installing KDS V2.0, and installing the KSDK module in KDS it seems that the MK22FN512VLH12 processor is not supported in KDS anymore. The project I was working on is not working anymore.

Is there something that I missed?

It would be great if there was a published (simple) set of steps to install or upgrade KDS, find the latest patches, install them...etc.

Thanks

Bruno

0 Kudos
marek_neuzil
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Bruno,

The MK22FN512 derivative support is available in the following service pack (it can be used for KDS 2.0.0 too):

PExDrv v10.4 K22F/KV31F Service Pack (Win) (REV 1)

Adds support for the MK22FN128, MK22FN256, MK22FN512, MKV31F128, MKV31F256, and MKV31F512 derivatives

Best Regards,

Marek Neuzil

0 Kudos
brunopaillard
Contributor III

Thanks Marek

0 Kudos
brunopaillard
Contributor III

Hi Marek

I had not noticed that there was a new version of KDS.

I will look at this.

Thanks!

Bruno

0 Kudos