cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PE_Types.h

maheswarangurus
Contributor I

Hi,

I cannot create static module using Processor expert. Any advise ? I want type define files , because i have dependancy with other module. If any detail user manual for "processor Expert", please recommend.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

marek_neuzil
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Could you provide more details about your issue, please? What exactly you want to do?

Best Regards,

Marek Neuzil

0 Kudos

maheswarangurus
Contributor I

Hi,

Nothing special project. I just to create LED blink program on KL26z board. This is first time using KDS and freescale   and I just follow the user manual. At the beginning it is OK, if I use fsl_gpio component, but if i use "LED" driver from "mcuoneclipes" component, it have some variable type "word". But this is not defined type in my project, afterthat i checked on internet, all talking about this macro define files and PE manual also have info on this. But this static modules are missing inside my  "Generatoed_code" folder. May be i doing something wrong / missing.... but this manual not have info about , how to enable/ disable this macro define file generation.

So my proplem here is , my project don't have this "PE_Types.h" file.

0 Kudos

marek_neuzil
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

If you want to use components from the "mcuoneclipse" site you cannot use Kinetis SDK. When you create a new Kinetis Project with Kinetis SDK and Processor Expert the Kinetis SDK header files (definitions) are used instead.

Create the new project by the following way:

- Select File > New > Kinetis Project to create a new project

- Write the name of the new project, click on the Next button

- Select the KL26Z derivative and click on the Next button:

pastedImage_2.png

- Select Kinetis SDK: None and check Processor Expert, click on the Next button:

pastedImage_7.png

- Select the target compiler (use the default) and click on the Finish button.

A new Processor Expert project is created (without Kinetis SDK) that contain the required definition of the PE_Types.h, see below:

pastedImage_6.png

Best Regards,

Marek Neuzil

0 Kudos