MK20 receiver FIFO of CAN_LDD component (processor expert), controller does not support FIFO.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MK20 receiver FIFO of CAN_LDD component (processor expert), controller does not support FIFO.

carrielbr
Contributor II

Good day.

I have a MK20 of freescale Kinetis and am trying to implement the receiver FIFO of CAN_LDD component (processor expert), however when I enable the flag of the FIFO it's an error that the controller does not support FIFO.

In the driver documentation says it supports up to 256 IDs can in FIFO.

I found many people with the same problem on the internet, however I can not find the solution.

Can anyone help me with this?

thank you

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Caio,

Yes , so far on the Processor Expert IDE or the Processor Expert on CW IDE  only support the feature for MSCAN device.

As workaround you could use "Message buffers" or freeze the code of this component and implement it manually.

And another method is use the KSDK1.3 + PE on KDS, it support this feature , and first you should make sure the KSDK1.3 support your

chip from the release not of KSDK1.3.

pastedImage_0.png

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

carrielbr
Contributor II

Thanks for Alice response.

My problem would be how to use the registers using KSDK? in Processor Expert it already generates all methods ready for me to use.

Would have an exemple of how to implement a FIFO listening to receive some IDs?

Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Caio,

In the KSDK+PE project , there also have all methods you can directly use

pastedImage_0.png

and sorry ,  so far i have not the demo .

Hope it helps

Alice

0 Kudos

carrielbr
Contributor II

Thanks for the answer Alice.

Because when I try to implement any component of the method when you build accuses an error stating that the method does not exist.

Can you help me with this?

thank you

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Caio,

Could you please take a screenshot about your error and tell me the steps you operate the components,

you'd better tell me step by step .

BR

Alice

0 Kudos

carrielbr
Contributor II

I do not know about using the methods of the component to set up the right way.

Can you help me?

thank you

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Caio,

- pastedImage_0.png

what's about the error ?

- The configuration of Processor Expert with KSDK is similar with PE,  about the detail configuration

you can refer to the "help on component"

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos