Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I could not write/read any data Internal EEPROM

Jump to solution
maximillion
Contributor II

Hi, 

I am programming NXP (S12ZVC) and I have EEPROM(Internal) problem.I could not write any data to EEPROM (I checked on CW memory monitoring). I used IEE component and I used these methods SetByte() GetByte() method. Do I need to change the MCU settings?I tried a very simple code snippet but could not save it to EEPROM. This code represent below. I could not read on CW memory monitoring. Whats the problem? Could you help me.. 

CODE: 

byte Data;

void main (void)

{

Data = 28;

IEE1_SetByte(EEPROMAddress,Data);

IEE1_GetByte(EEPROMAddress,&Data);

}

0 Kudos
1 Solution
StanoA
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I would like to suggest you the deep learn of the EEPROM read/write mechanism. There is implemented the MMC module (Chapter 4 and Chapter 22 of RM) which controls all memory actions. It’s good to know their function for right usage of internal memory.

Attached is the SW example detail description inside which could help you in your task.

Best Regards,

Stano.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
StanoA
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I would like to suggest you the deep learn of the EEPROM read/write mechanism. There is implemented the MMC module (Chapter 4 and Chapter 22 of RM) which controls all memory actions. It’s good to know their function for right usage of internal memory.

Attached is the SW example detail description inside which could help you in your task.

Best Regards,

Stano.

0 Kudos