次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Fixed: Issue with FreeMaster component for Coldfire V1 in MCU v10.4

760件の閲覧回数
imurphy
Contributor III

Hi,

I tried to add the FreeMaster component to my MCF51JM128 project in CW for MCU v10.4. I had a problem because the component showed red X and did not allow a dependent component to be selected (Init_SCI or Init_MSCAN).

I found that the files "C:\Program Files\Freescale\CW MCU v10.4\MCU\ProcessorExpert\Beans\FreeMaster\Init_SCI.int" and "C:\Program Files\Freescale\CW MCU v10.4\MCU\ProcessorExpert\Beans\FreeMaster\Init_MSCAN.int" have an error in them.

"\Init_SCI.int" Line 47 reads:       <Template>Init_SCI_CFV1</Template>      should be edited to           <Template>Init_SCI_COLDFIREV1</Template>

"Init_MSCAN.int" Line 45 reads:         <Template>Init_MSCAN_CFV1</Template>     should be edited to      <Template>Init_MSCAN_COLDFIREV1</Template>

I needed administrator privileges to edit the files. After that I could get my project to run.

Previously I used CodeWarrior 'Classic' with FreeMaster support (other MCUs) outside of Processor Expert. Now I have FreeMaster for MCF51JM128 in CW for MCU v10.4 with Processor Expert!

I learned a lot of useful info from here as well:    Tutorial: FreeMASTER Visualization and Run-Time Debugging | MCU on Eclipse

Regards, Ian

タグ(2)
1 返信

412件の閲覧回数
imurphy
Contributor III

Hi again,

Seems like my fix is only working for FreeMASTER over SCI, not CAN. The Init_MSCAN component still shows red X errors.

It would be good if Freescale can support on this, but if not I'll be trying FreeMASTER over CAN again next week.

Regards, Ian

0 件の賞賛