CW10, Processor Expert generates duplicate code

Nik
Contributor III

With licensed CW, MC9S08AC60

For example, PE generates:

void TPM10_1_MS_TIMER_OnInterrupt(void) {
 /* Write your code here ... */
}

I then add code.  I add another bean, and PE adds another copy of the above.

Anyone else have this problem or know the solution?

Thanks,

-Robern

0 Kudos
4 Replies

ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III

Hello,

Could you please create a project that demonstrates your problem exactly and post it here? I am not aware of such problems in CW V10.

best regards
Vojtech Filip
Processor Expert Support Team

0 Kudos

paulsawyer
Contributor I

I have the same issue with duplicate code.  If I leave the "/* Write your code here */" in the code, then the function is not duplicated.  Sketchy but true.

0 Kudos

vfilip
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

could you please provide step by step process how to reproduce it? Are you able to reproduce it also in CW V10.4?

I am not able reproduce it...

Best regards

Vojtech Filip

Processor Expert Support Team

0 Kudos

paulsawyer
Contributor I

It is with CodeWarrior v10.4. In my project’s Sources\Events.c file, function SM1_OnBlockSent(), I deleted the comment ‘/*Write your code here … */’ and added my own code. In CW, when I selected to Generate Processor Expert Code, the Events.c file was recreated. It had my SM1_OnBlockSent() file as it was with my code, but there was a new SM1_OnBlockSent() file at the end.

However, when I tried to recreate it with the same original Events.c file, it works properly. I also tried changing other functions in this file, but it still works properly.

Paul Sawyer | Senior Design Engineer | Nuvation Research Corp, Canada | 519-746-2304 ext 2259

0 Kudos