キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 
2,680件の閲覧回数
danielcorrea
Contributor II

Hello everybody,

I have been struggling with the example code for the S32K144 to operate the PT2001. The example from your webpage seems to be outdated for the new version of S32 Design Studio.

This is the current version:

S32 Design Studio for ARM

Version: 2.2
Build id: 200116

These are the error codes shown:

make: *** No rule to make target 'S32K144_PT2001_EXAMPLE', needed by 'all'. Stop. S32K144_PT2001_EXAMPLE C/C++ Problem

Program "gcc" not found in PATH S32K144_PT2001_EXAMPLE [Discovery Options] page in project properties C/C++ Problem

Could someone help me with the right path or the right configuration for this product?

Thank you so much!

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
2,665件の閲覧回数
Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@danielcorrea

1.orginal command path

C:\Freescale\S32_ARM_v1.2\Cross_Tools\gcc-arm-none-eabi-4_9\bin\arm-none-eabi-objcopy -O srec ${BuildArtifactFileBaseName}.elf ${BuildArtifactFileBaseName}.srec

2.Change the path.(below is mine,you should replace it )

C:\NXP\S32DS_ARM_v2018.R1\Cross_Tools\gcc-arm-none-eabi-4_9\bin\arm-none-eabi-objcopy -O srec ${BuildArtifactFileBaseName}.elf ${BuildArtifactFileBaseName}.srec

Senlent_0-1637203130128.png

BR!

Jim,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
3 返答(返信)
2,666件の閲覧回数
Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@danielcorrea

1.orginal command path

C:\Freescale\S32_ARM_v1.2\Cross_Tools\gcc-arm-none-eabi-4_9\bin\arm-none-eabi-objcopy -O srec ${BuildArtifactFileBaseName}.elf ${BuildArtifactFileBaseName}.srec

2.Change the path.(below is mine,you should replace it )

C:\NXP\S32DS_ARM_v2018.R1\Cross_Tools\gcc-arm-none-eabi-4_9\bin\arm-none-eabi-objcopy -O srec ${BuildArtifactFileBaseName}.elf ${BuildArtifactFileBaseName}.srec

Senlent_0-1637203130128.png

BR!

Jim,

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 件の賞賛
返信
2,662件の閲覧回数
danielcorrea
Contributor II

Hello @Senlent thanks for your answer!

The example works now.

But I have an additional question. How could I modify the output for the Injectors and the Fuel Pump?

I have tried substituting the files generated by PT2001 Studio (*.c,*.h) in the respective folders (src,include) but that doesn't work either. I have several errors and warnings. Is the new version of PT2001 Studio compatible with the example?

Thanks.

0 件の賞賛
返信
2,654件の閲覧回数
Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@danielcorrea

Sorry for the inconvenience that this might cause.     

I’m very sorry, I’m not familiar with PT2001.If you have S32K related questions, you can ask me.

You can describe your problem clearly, and then post a new problem again. Experts in this area will help you.

Regarding your first question, if it has been resolved, can I close it? 

BR!

Jim,

Note:

0 件の賞賛
返信