取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

MC33PT2000 VBoost VCCP lost after first actuator output

2,042 次查看
fzl
Contributor I

I'm using PT2000 to control an injector. The problem is the injector can only be activated once.

Everything is OK before first activation of actuator. Vboost=65V and VCCP=7V. ID_Check(), CLK_check(), DRVEN_check(), BIST_check(1,1), Checksum_check(), Driver_Status_Init(), Bootstrap_check() all passed.

The micro code, DRAM data, register configurations are all from the sample project of MC33PT2000 Developer Studio. Pin HS8, LS8, Vsense6 are used for the VBoost DC/DC control.

At the first activation, the current in the actuator is a single peak(one triangle) on the oscilloscope, not the normal peak-hold curve.

After the first activation, VCCP becomes 0V and Vboost becomes 24V. Start signal cannot activate the actuator any more.

How can I know where is the problem?

0 项奖励
回复
2 回复数

2,014 次查看
fzl
Contributor I

Additional information:

After the first activation, driver_status(1B2h) is 0x33, which means PT2000 detects uv_vcc5 and uv_vccp. Reset_Source(1B7h) is 0x03, which means PT2000 has been reset automatically. According to manual chapter 7.6, poresetb is generated incase an undervoltage is detected on VCC2P5.

We monitor the VCC5 pin in oscilloscope, find it never becomes lower than 4.9V during power up and actuator activation. VCC2P5 is never undervoltage too. Where does this uv_vcc5 and reset come from?

0 项奖励
回复

1,991 次查看
pierrecalmes
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello

TO better support we will need to receive the microcode that you are using

The issue you are describing is most likely due to some diagnostics enabled in your microcode. If you use the one from the web including diagnostics, if the peak phase is too low we will report a fault. If you have some VDS VSRC error it will also report a fault.

I encourage you to look at the application note 

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN5186.pdf

Thanks

PIerre

0 项奖励
回复