mpc8548 can't receive the response from FPGA through SRIO

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mpc8548 can't receive the response from FPGA through SRIO

强诸葛
Contributor I

in my project,powerpc (mpc8548) communicate with FPGA (kinect7 160t) through rapidio.

Two FPGA can communicate with each other through DIO or Msg or DoorBell ..

when FPGA send Msg to ppc, ppc can receive the Msg and FPGA receive the Response from ppc

But ppc can't receive  the Response from the FPGA, when ppc send  Msg to FPGA.

In the FPGA side, saw the response has sent as right format ,by capturing the signal of log_interface_SRIO_Core in debug mode; 

In the PPC side,  the bit 7 and bit 8 of LTLEDCSR register  has trun to 1;

bit7:    Packet Response Time-out  :  A required response has not been received within the specified timeout interval

bit8:    Unsolicited Response           :  An unsolicited/unexpected Response packet was received

the same problem appears ,when we use NWRITE_R or NREAD operation.

Have you come across this problem?

so what can I do?

thank you!

2 Replies

Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Look at the information concerning to Unsolicited Response using the following document (http://vsevteme.ru/network/169/attachments/show?content=282478).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Wlodek_D_
Senior Contributor II

Hello,

Thank you for your post, however please consider moving it to the right community place (e.g.PowerQUICC Processors ) to get it visible for active members.

For details please see general advice Where to post a Discussion?

Thank you for using Freescale Community.

0 Kudos