キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

T1022: Switch init issue via PCIE

775件の閲覧回数
hemwant
Contributor IV

We are having a customized board with T1022 processor, on pcie we have connected an end point device (L3 Switch). The end point device is detected in u-boot properly. To initialize the same , we have cross compiled SDK of the switch which includes driver and one application. On running the same , in the board the application gives segmentation fault every time despite changing configuration related to T1022 processor .

On follow up with the vendor he has provided following reply-

The analysis that we have done so far found no issues in the SDK init sequence. The memory that is mapped to the Switch device seem to have default (deadbeef) values. If memory mapping was right, we expect to see device id from CMIC register and some hardware status bits, so we are suspecting some issues in the kernel which is why I asked you to review your kernel configuration. As you already know, the kernel configuration and device mapping is different for different devices and host processors, so the kernel working on one device might not work on other device so please double check your configuration. We are reviewing your Make file changes just to make sure that you are using right flags for the kernel that you are using. 

I am re-assigning this case to our hardware engineer to review your schematics but in general, we expect you to get your schematics reviewed by our hardware engineers whenever you move to new board.

Meanwhile, please update us on your observations after removing  CONFIG_ARCH_DMA_ADDR_T_64BIT and CONFIG_ARCH_PHYS_ADDR_T_64BIT flags.

But on compiling the same without the aboveCONFIG_ARCH_DMA_ADDR_T_64BIT and CONFIG_ARCH_PHYS_ADDR_T_64BIT flags., the kernel panics and do-not boot in our board. I am attaching my config file which was earlier working for my board before disabling the above configs.

0 件の賞賛
返信
0 返答(返信)