表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Using PF8200 in try-before-buy mode

ソリューションへジャンプ
2,309件の閲覧回数
adevries
Contributor V

Hello,
In my current project I want to use the PF8200 in TBB/development mode initially. I want to use the programming interface on the KITPF8200FRDMPGM to program the PMIC, but I don't want the KITPF8200FRDMPGM to provide power to my board.

My plan is to prevent the KITPF8200FRDMPGM powering VDDIO by removing the jumper from J6, and prevent VIN being powered by removing the jumper from J8. I will then locally supply 5V to VIN and 3.3V to VDDIO. I have also been following the suggested programming interface found in figure 5 of AN12286 (see attached image).

Here are my questions:

1. If I power the PF8200 locally as I described, should I still be able to use the KITPF8200FRDMPGM programming interface?
2. From the datasheet, I see that VIN has certain rise time requirements (VIN must reach UVDET in 10 to 1500us). Does VDDIO have any similar requirements?
3. Does it matter whether VIN or VDDIO is applied first?

Thanks

ラベル(2)
1 解決策
2,115件の閲覧回数
jinyuzhang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

1. If I power the PF8200 locally as I described, should I still be able to use the KITPF8200FRDMPGM programming interface?

Yes , I recommend you read the script which use to burn the OTP , the operation is so easy,  TBBEN is high ,PWRON is low , and then provide a 8V(you can even supply externally), then write the mirror register. TBBEN Low and VDDOTP low. 
2. From the datasheet, I see that VIN has certain rise time requirements (VIN must reach UVDET in 10 to 1500us). Does VDDIO have any similar requirements?

No,even for Vin ,there is also no requirement as you said, this is just tell customer the process for 5ms power up. so VDDIO and VIN ,just all keep on when you burn the OTP.

No,but i recommand VIn in front of VDDIO.

I upload a PPT in this link and you can also just use KL25Z to burn OTP on your board.

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-344151 

PMIC and SBC question

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1 返信
2,116件の閲覧回数
jinyuzhang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Yes , I recommend you read the script which use to burn the OTP , the operation is so easy,  TBBEN is high ,PWRON is low , and then provide a 8V(you can even supply externally), then write the mirror register. TBBEN Low and VDDOTP low. 

No,even for Vin ,there is also no requirement as you said, this is just tell customer the process for 5ms power up. so VDDIO and VIN ,just all keep on when you burn the OTP.

No,but i recommand VIn in front of VDDIO.

I upload a PPT in this link and you can also just use KL25Z to burn OTP on your board.

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-344151 

PMIC and SBC question