cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to bitbake strongswan 4.5.1 by SDK V1.2 for P1020RDB

tonychang
Contributor I

Hi,

I have installed the V1.2 SDK on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS PC under: /home/tony/Freescale/SDK/ QorIQ-SDK-V1.2-20120614-yocto/

When I attempt bitbake strongswan, it fails that a point where it is unable to fetch the URL  "git://git.am.freescale.net/gitolite/sdk/linux-devel.git".

Log:

| ERROR: Function 'Fetcher failure for URL: 'git://git.am.freescale.net/gitolite/sdk/linux-devel.git'. Unable to fetch URL git://git.am.freescale.net/gitolite/sdk/linux-devel.git from any source.' failed

|

NOTE: package linux-qoriq-sdk-git-r2: task do_fetch: Failed

ERROR: Task 227 (/home/tony/Freescale/SDK/QorIQ-SDK-V1.2-20120614-yocto/meta-fsl-ppc/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-qoriq-sdk.bb, do_fetch) failed with exit code '1'

Waiting for 1 active tasks to finish:

0: strongswan-4.5.1-r0 do_unpack (pid 29573)

NOTE: package strongswan-4.5.1-r0: task do_unpack: Succeeded

ERROR: '/home/tony/Freescale/SDK/QorIQ-SDK-V1.2-20120614-yocto/meta-fsl-ppc/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-qoriq-sdk.bb' failed

tony@tony:~/Freescale/SDK/QorIQ-SDK-V1.2-20120614-yocto/build_p1020rdb_release$

I also try access to "git.am.freescale.net" but it seems the URL has some problem now.

Does anyone know if this issue is caused by my environment? or git.am.freescale.net is temporarily or permanenetly down/removed?

Thank you.

Original Attachment has been moved to: bitbake_strongswan_issue.txt.zip

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

it seems the kernel source tar ball has been lost, and the build tool attempt to fetch it from git tree.

In the SDK 1.2 release for e500v2 platform, there are 2 ISOs released, QorIQ-SDK-V1.2-SOURCE-20120614-yocto.iso and QorIQ-SDK-V1.2-PPCE500V2-20120614-yocto.iso, the former one contains the source files, recipes, and documents, the latter one contains binary to accelerate the building, please make sure you have installed both of them.

0 Kudos

lunminliang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

git.am.freescale.net is Freescale internal Git Repositories, the public one is git.freescale.com. Try extracting the source again from the ISO or upgrade to the newest SDK 1.3.2