Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Linux for p5020ds. Can't connect to git

Jump to solution
wdsl
Contributor I

Hallo,

I try to build a Linux versino for my p5020ds, but I have trouble to connect to the git Server. I can't connect to git.am.freescale.net.

I changed the address to http://git.freescale.com/git, but there is no repository for linux-devel.git.

What should i use instead? http://git.freescale.com/git/cgit.cgi/ppc/sdk/linux.git doesn't work. I get the following error.

cp: cannot stat `/media/VideoDB/yokoto/32/QorIQ-SDK-V1.2-20120614-yocto/build_p5020ds_release/tmp/work/p5020ds-fsl-linux/linux-qoriq-sdk-git-r2/git/arch/powerpc/configs/corenet32_smp_defconfig': No such file or directory

ERROR: Function 'do_configure' failed (see /media/VideoDB/yokoto/32/QorIQ-SDK-V1.2-20120614-yocto/build_p5020ds_release/tmp/work/p5020ds-fsl-linux/linux-qoriq-sdk-git-r2/temp/log.do_configure.27515 for further information)

Thanks for your help

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
mattsm
Contributor III

Franz,

First off, the sources for this recipe should be included on the source ISO. It's possible the local sources where deleted by a 'bitbake -c cleanall virtual/linux' perhaps and now it's trying to access our internal git repositories. You can try extracting the source again from the ISO and it should pick up the local sources. An option to keep this from occurring again is to change the permissions on the files in the sources directory.

If you don't want to do that, switching to the external git for that recipe should work too. Can you post a diff of what you changed for the Linux recipe so I can look at it? Note: This won't work for all recipes, since some of them are ONLY available from the ISO and don't have a public facing git repository.

-M

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
mattsm
Contributor III

Franz,

First off, the sources for this recipe should be included on the source ISO. It's possible the local sources where deleted by a 'bitbake -c cleanall virtual/linux' perhaps and now it's trying to access our internal git repositories. You can try extracting the source again from the ISO and it should pick up the local sources. An option to keep this from occurring again is to change the permissions on the files in the sources directory.

If you don't want to do that, switching to the external git for that recipe should work too. Can you post a diff of what you changed for the Linux recipe so I can look at it? Note: This won't work for all recipes, since some of them are ONLY available from the ISO and don't have a public facing git repository.

-M

0 Kudos