次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

what is different between TJA1042T/1/CJ TJA1042T/1/TJ TJA1042T/1J

ソリューションへジャンプ
831件の閲覧回数
jingfang
Contributor IV

what is different between TJA1042T/1/CJ TJA1042T/1/TJ TJA1042T/1J?

0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
821件の閲覧回数
nxf51390
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

The devices TJA1042T/1/CJ & TJA1042T/1/TJ are marked as Customer specific devices.
It means that these devices were made by NXP based on specific contract for the specific company, only they can obtain the information, all information is confidential.

Our support center is not authorized to check or release information as we do not have an access. We can provide support for standard parts only.
Therefore we are not able to compare the parameters.

The company for whom these devices were made needs to contact their representative inside NXP who can provide more info.

Thank you.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)
822件の閲覧回数
nxf51390
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

The devices TJA1042T/1/CJ & TJA1042T/1/TJ are marked as Customer specific devices.
It means that these devices were made by NXP based on specific contract for the specific company, only they can obtain the information, all information is confidential.

Our support center is not authorized to check or release information as we do not have an access. We can provide support for standard parts only.
Therefore we are not able to compare the parameters.

The company for whom these devices were made needs to contact their representative inside NXP who can provide more info.

Thank you.

0 件の賞賛
788件の閲覧回数
jingfang
Contributor IV

My customer want "TJA1042T/1J",but I have sample "TJA1042T/1/CJ".

While posting, I consulted other brothers,they said there was no technial difference.

Now I don't have to check to which customers in the use.Can you giv me more information?I'd like to ask again.

0 件の賞賛