How to get that particular line of code in MCU (NXP controller), which is executed before Reset

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get that particular line of code in MCU (NXP controller), which is executed before Reset

Vincent5
Contributor I

During my debugging of code, facing one issue regarding Reset. In debug mode, whenever I am putting breakpoint, after getting hit and clicking on Run (Command), getting Software Reset. This is not occurring, when I am not putting any breakpoint in the code, software runs normally. Also after breakpoint got hit, if I execute software via Step command, then also I am not getting Reset. As the code Size is very Huge, exactly not getting, where is the problem. I want to know which line of code getting executed, before reset function is called ? Is any one knows the answer, they can help me. Using below environments:

Microcontroller: NXP

Debugger: J-Link

Debugging Software: Ozone Debugger

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You didn't mention your chip part number and I don't have Ozone Debugger. Generally speaking of MCU, if we check NXP demo code under MCUXPresso IDE, code executes initialization code (for example HW, RAM, stack... etc) before main.

0 Kudos